Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
6z0xah.png

:jbhmm:Can human teeth/jaws bite through a skull? I have no idea how these Zombies are supposed to work. They're dead but technically they're still alive since they're conscious and moving. Since they eat flesh there must be a need to acquire sustenance but since meals are scarce where are they getting energy from? Unless they've evolved to run on photosynthesis they shouldn't be able to operate. They walk/stand on their feet all day in hot ass 90° summer heat but they don't drop from exhaustion and bodily decay:martin:. Flies aren't swarming their carcasses:dahell:. There was an episode in season 1 where Rick passed through a street and walkers were sitting on a bus and in cars seemingly resting. They never explored that further.

The episode was dumb but entertaining which is all this show is anyway. Darryl bodying dude in silence even though he sustained a gash on his back:heh:. The writers aren't even trying at this point.

Why didn't Rick lead them into another house instead of hanging out in the middle of a walker horde? He did a shyt job protecting everyone.

How did fukk boy still have a gun when he already tried Carl? Why pull it on Carl in the middle of a horde? You pop him you get eaten. If you want to die use the gun and commit that and die painlessly. Instead he gets a katana through the chest and eaten:damn:

Golgi Tendon Reflex: After the first few seconds of a stretch, another set of proprioceptive cells called golgi tendon organs (GTOs) are engaged. Located near the tendons of a muscle, GTOs detect the amount of tension being exerted over a joint and automatically stop contracting in order to protect the muscle from being overloaded.

^^Zombies lack this, so they can bite as hard as hell and not feel any pain.

Imagine biting something as hard as you can. You will eventually feel pain in the jaw area, thats your body saying "stop", which zombies lack, so they keeping chomping

egsteel

All Star
Daps
You couldn't keep this to yourself :snoop:
Lol dude, it's not a major plot point or anything. Did it shock you when you found out the Governor and his men had raped Michonne repeatedly? Probably not because it just wasn't important, so it was left out of the show.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I already know about that comic. Something is telling me that the writers gonna change.....

Dr.Dre was the one going to get head bashing instead of Glenn
I would put bet my money on that. You know how the writers always change shyt with the comic books.

@Phoenix_Knightly23

good point heath could be the one to meet Lucille seeing how he's the new black 24 guy. they need to find a way to kill him off. Glenn might just be okay afterall

You brehs need to take this shyt to the spoiler thread :ufdup:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-walking-dead-season-6-spoiler-discussion.401025/

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Finally saw the episode after not even knowing that this returned:snoop:

Pretty good episode, I still just with they had Carl shot, before the mid-season break instead of after. The cliff hanger they went with gave me no reason to even be interested or hyped for the return. Besides that, and the stupid drama with the wolf, I liked most everything else about the episode.

Also did anyone else get kind of an anime vibe when they were fighting the walkers. Like how everyone just happened to come together and combine their strength to defeat the zombies. Especially when they showed a head on shot of everyone swinging their weapon. Felt like I was watching Dragonball Z for a min

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a fun epsiode ... the best one in pure enjoyment this season :yeshrug:

i dont think the show is perfect but its a fun genre show was some good actors ...

dunno why so many people watch it just to bytch ... :manny:
That's why I stopped posting . A lot of the complainers are people complaining about things which are suspension of disbelief like why isn't every episode just them getting supplies and getting hummers ?! This is a tv show .we don't see a lot of that stuff in other shows either unless it's story driven ( though we've seen a million supply runs in TWD people seem to want more ) and like I keep saying a lot of complaints viewers have aren't addressed in the comics or are from the comics .

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka