Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yup and with Carl losing his eye this episode they differently following the comic. Glenn about to get his head busted open :damn:

The savageness of it will have people :mjcry:. I don't like even like Glenn myself but no one should go out like that

I'm expecting a body and something disturbing like this :wow:
2ikpefm.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No clue. Or find a town/area in a high ground spot like a large hill and set up shop there. Tons of options better than the nonsense they're doing

This. How are they not in a hilly area where they can clearly see around them and setting up spikes for the walkers to stab themselves on? How about a goddamn moat of Clorox or some shyt where them fukkers just fall in and all their skin/flesh just peels off.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Cause that's the story line for S2 of the spinoff Walking Dead show :troll:

LOL. I swear TWD never does anything logical. Literally the FIRST thing you get is all the guns you can and then go cop come H1 Hummers that can drive anywhere. Then you go find a damn on a fukkin hilly area to chill and see the whole damn city so you can at least indentify threats and buss ya gun when necessary.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a pretty cool experiment. My point wasn't about the weapons they were using more on the amount of zombies attacking them at all directions. The video shows the ax lasts for a little over 2 minutes against zombies coming at you in one direction. So how does that equate to 10 people surviving a whole night of a mass zombie rush.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
That's a pretty cool experiment. My point wasn't about the weapons they were using more on the amount of zombies attacking them at all directions. The video shows the ax lasts for a little over 2 minutes against zombies coming at you in one direction. So how does that equate to 10 people surviving a whole night of a mass zombie rush.

I feel you, I just wanted to share the vid cause I thought it was cool lol.

In the mythbusters episode they tried both, first they did zombies coming from all sides, then they did zombies breaking through a gate/wall. Axe beat gun both times, even tho he racked up a smaller body count when being mobbed from all sides.

I couldn't find a place to stream the whole episode online but it was pretty cool

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of useless, Morgan has got to go. Carol was right: he saved the Wolf for himself. I'm glad Carol shot the Wolf. His redemption was bullshyt but after killed him Carol was like :ohhh: that wolf suddenly turning good but it was a bit too convenient but I guess he needs a doctor though.

The writers will never go there, but I am loving the Michonne, Rick, Carl, and Judith family. So much love there. Michonne and Rick would be hot hitting the sheets. Michonne is more like a mother and wife to them.

I felt like this episode should have been finale in the mid season with Carl's injury and whether he survives it at all as a real cliffhanger, and start the second half of the season post Alexandrians.

This show began with Daryl BAMF Dixon blowing up the bikers with a grenade launcher and ended with everyone fighting together. AND FLAMING ZOMBIES....I saw it coming it. I enjoyed the Biker Leader, he was entertaining :ehh:

I really get impatient when Glenn and Enid keep insisting on these deep talks and Glenn needs to die for real, I'm tired of him to see him on the screen, he has to go.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't have clicked that but yea pretty much.

I already know about that comic. Something is telling me that the writers gonna change.....

Dr.Dre was the one going to get head bashing instead of Glenn
I would put bet my money on that. You know how the writers always change shyt with the comic books.

@Phoenix_Knightly23

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I already know about that comic. Something is telling me that the writers gonna change.....

Dr.Dre was the one going to get head bashing instead of Glenn
I would put bet my money on that. You know how the writers always change shyt with the comic books.

@Phoenix_Knightly23
good point heath could be the one to meet Lucille seeing how he's the new black 24 guy. they need to find a way to kill him off. Glenn might just be okay afterall

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Y'all really think they would let Heath be the one to get got??:childplease: That shyt would have no impact whatsoever.

We all know breh is gone either way since he's in a new show but I'm sure it's going to be some typical death and not the one we're all expecting.