Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS. Nowhere else in the entire series do we see Walkers just give up and leave. They always kept reaching and clawing at their prey for as long as they can. Glen was surrounded by a whole legion of walkers squeezed under a dumpster. And for no reason, the walkers eventually say "fukk it" and move on. I could see if some people came by and killed the walkers, or intentionally lured them away so Glenn could escape. But the fact that they all just left on their own accord had me :beli:.
thought it was the horn at alexandria that turned them away

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
THIS. Nowhere else in the entire series do we see Walkers just give up and leave. They always kept reaching and clawing at their prey for as long as they can. Glen was surrounded by a whole legion of walkers squeezed under a dumpster. And for no reason, the walkers eventually say "fukk it" and move on. I could see if some people came by and killed the walkers, or intentionally lured them away so Glenn could escape. But the fact that they all just left on their own accord had me :beli:.

The show is just so full of inconsitencies and plot holes now, it's ridiculous. Between that and annoying ass characters like that emo kid, (who clearly wants to kill Rick
), that other emo kid who keeps jumping over the wall to wallow in her self-pity and that bytch ass-nikka Morgan on his, "All life is precious:damn:" bullshyt, I really don't know why I'm still watching this anymore:what:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Roam-find a place to settle down-shyt hits the fan- back to roaming again-find another place to settle-once again shyt hits the fan -and once again our gang is thrown back on the road..

pretty much TWD in a nutshell.
what else would you be doing but trying to set up shop and hold it down long as you can... i mean its not like there's an end plan to this, a cure to find, a safe haven they know of

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You dont want Killa Carl to emerge.:whoa:

grid-cell-20854-1381330692-9.jpg
took me forever to realize.........

THIS nikka HAD THE TOP OF AN ALUMINUM BAT FOR A SILENCER :damn:

and it worked to perfection brehs :banderas:

:shaq2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's heavily implied that they lose interest when nothing is happening. that's the entire point of the hordes. zombies seeing other zombies making movies, and they want to participate. my only gripe is how fast it took place.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
what else would you be doing but trying to set up shop and hold it down long as you can... i mean its not like there's an end plan to this, a cure to find, a safe haven they know of
There should be though, that would give this show some direction. For example rumours may spread of a scientist who is working on a cure somewhere and the gang have to go find him. Give this show some motherfukking direction or there is a island somewhere, so they have to find a ship or something. Why am I coming up with more interesting ideas than these fukktards.

Let's have some love interests, some sex scenes :shaq:, some betrayals, better dialogue, stop with the 8eps half season bullshyt and make 12 eps of edge of the seat excitement. Show could have been GOAT :wow: probs why I get so upset.

Personally I think they fukked up with the 'even when you die you turn Into a walker' thing. I mean what is even the point of life? i woulda blew my brains out ages ago.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There should be though, that would give this show some direction. For example rumours may spread of a scientist who is working on a cure somewhere and the gang have to go find him. Give this show some motherfukking direction or there is a island somewhere, so they have to find a ship or something. Why am I coming up with more interesting ideas than these fukktards.

Let's have some love interests, some sex scenes :shaq:, some betrayals, better dialogue, stop with the 8eps half season bullshyt and make 12 eps of edge of the seat excitement. Show could have been GOAT :wow: probs why I get so upset.

Personally I think they fukked up with the 'even when you die you turn Into a walker' thing. I mean what is even the point of life? i woulda blew my brains out ages ago.
They want to stall so they can keep cranking out season after season. A bunch of useless characters you forget about until they give them their 45 seconds of screen time to remind you they're are still being useless.

What they're doing is working bcause we can't stop watching. But for me, I would like for there to be some sort of resolve. Sounds like next season they will be facing the saviors and Negan, so at least a new villain will help spice things up. But this show is just one long episode of the same old crap.

And that baby still hasn't aged. Lol

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like this season. Just fun, mindless TV to watch. Sometimes you need that. It's definitely not seeing the top shows this Fall though, by any means. But, I've watched from season 1, so I'm hooked.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I like this season. Just fun, mindless TV to watch. Sometimes you need that. It's definitely not seeing the top shows this Fall though, by any means. But, I've watched from season 1, so I'm hooked.
Any good shows you reccomend breh?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
- Morgan and Carol take refuge in Morgan's house while Denise is in the basement with the wolf. After overcoming her fear, Denise attempts to treat the wolf's wound, basically joining Morgan's "let's change him" mission. Carol slipped before they made it into the house and she seems to have a concussion from the fall, which is later revealed to be a ruse to sneak into the basement. Carol wants to kill the wolf, Morgan won't let her, a fight between them ensues, Morgan knocks Carol out, the wolf knocks Morgan out and then frees himself with a knife. It is then revealed that Tara, Rosita and Eugene were in the same house the whole time and they stumble into that whole scenario. The wolf takes Denise hostage and demands their guns which they do hand over. The episode ends with the wolf and Denise leaving the house, heading towards the walker crowd.

Finally, we get a post-credits scene: Daryl, Sasha and Abraham are captured by some biker gang blocking the road. I'll just say that the final word of the episode is "Negan".

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Any good shows you reccomend breh?
Here's a list I made a month or so ago:

Affair
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Black Jesus