Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Daps
Reppin
Cali
why were there like 8 corpses around the dumpster the next day...last i checked Glenn only killed 3 walkers at most.:what:
They shot a few when they were on top of the dumpsters I think and we only saw quick edits and flashes of glen killing zombies, he may or may not have killed more than 3 or 4 while under the dumpster :yeshrug:
The bodies also created a barrier around the dumpster from the other zombies too so they eventually just forgot about him I guess.
Don't get me wrong though, it's a stupid explanation and Glen SHOULD be dead given what we know about zombies by now.
Covering ones self in blood doesn't make them invisible to the zombies, they have to walk and act like them too, I don't think Glen crying, screaming and squirming underneath the retard qualifies :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode is full of shyt. I don't like how they keep Glen alive with the zombie horde and none of his body got bitten :comeon: while you have one person got bitten by one f*cking zomibe :stopitslime:

You know that the tower coming down is that it ruin's Ron's plan to kill Carl and/or Rick..

Morgan captain save a wolf :snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kept saying that Glenn was most likely alive and sure enough the writers did it in the laziest, most predictable way possible. :shaq2:

If you make low 6-figures a season writing a "twist" that kids on Twitter guessed within minutes, both the audience and AMC were robbed.

Like I said before, they should have had him in the In Memoriam on "The Talking Dead" and played it off like he really was dead...then we woulda actually been surprsied to see him alive. Then he coulda been back on tonight saying, "Siiiiii-ike! :troll:"

Exactly. They should have done that.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
this season has been okay so far but 2 glaring inconsistencies this last episode borderline ruined it for me:
-i'm really supposed to believe the hundreds of zombies surrounding them were too occupied dining on Nicholas guts to notice or get to Glenn and weren't aware of him until he moved Glenn's body off of him and scooted under the dumpster:comeon:What stopped the zombies from gnawing on Glens face which was out in the open and unprotected.:aicmon:then after miraculously making it under the dumpster unscathed even while being noticed by several zombies whom pursued him after killing a couple the hundreds of hungry undead gave up and left:shaq2:why were there like 8 corpses around the dumpster the next day...last i checked Glenn only killed 3 walkers at most.:what:

-then there is the scene when Glen randomly stumbled across the a walker whom got bit and tried to give note to his wife to Michonne the previous episode.:stopitslime:last i checked wasn't this cac being ripped apart and devoured by dozens of walkers at that gate:dwillhuh:outside a lttile flesh hanving on bones nothing should be left of dude but when we see him again outside of a a litltle wear adn tear he's basically whole:mindblown:

This is the main thing I don't like with the show, how when Lori died the walker ATE HER WHOLE, not even a bone or loose string of guts was left on the floor. Meanwhile Nicolas his whole face is there, same with dude by the fence his whole body is there. This ish makes no sense to me.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This is the main thing I don't like with the show, how when Lori died the walker ATE HER WHOLE, not even a bone or loose string of guts was left on the floor. Meanwhile Nicolas his whole face is there, same with dude by the fence his whole body is there. This ish makes no sense to me.
Gimple gonna Gimple :martin:

Daps
They shot a few when they were on top of the dumpsters I think and we only saw quick edits and flashes of glen killing zombies, he may or may not have killed more than 3 or 4 while under the dumpster :yeshrug:
The bodies also created a barrier around the dumpster from the other zombies too so they eventually just forgot about him I guess.
Don't get me wrong though, it's a stupid explanation and Glen SHOULD be dead given what we know about zombies by now.
Covering ones self in blood doesn't make them invisible to the zombies, they have to walk and act like them too, I don't think Glen crying, screaming and squirming underneath the retard qualifies :francis:
yeah i forgot about that..not buying the other explanations though..Glen shouldn't have made it to the dumpster with out getting bit in the first place :aicmon:until now never has it been implied walkers lose interest or forget about prey they know is nearby due to any circumstance...infarct judging by the precedent they would have continued to scratch claw.crawl and use what ever means they are capable to get to Glen until they were put down:francis: for some reason though an exception is made in this case and the walkers said fukk it a few bodies in the way and we don't feel like crawling on our stomach under a dumpster and getting outfits dirty so let's bounce .:comeon:

exactly....maybe the walkers are now vampires and only suck blood or Muslims and fastening for Ramadam:troll:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well there was less food in the prison maybe idk . We haven't seen every single death ever nor do we know if there were other instances where a body was eaten

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's hard to comprehend because it isn't consistent and the show is reaching to make comparisons without giving examples. Morgan was never like a Wolf and that's where his ideology falls flat.

I have no problems believing Morgan would never kill again, but only if the shows writers could have done a lot better than the very loose explanation that we got.
So you missed the part in the Morgan episode where he was killing nikkas for no reason? That's pretty much exactly lie the Wolves. I'd even say he was worse than the wolves cause at least the Wolves give a fukk about their own people. Morgan was killing anything that walked. And there wasn't a loose explanation. They spent the entire episode showing how he got to the way he is now.
It isn't hard to comprehend, it's just stupid and selfish.
His no killing philosophy helps Morgan maintain his fragile sanity but it endangers everyone else in Alexandria. If Morgan wants to live this way then he has every right but he needs to pack his shyt and go wander the zombie apocalypse solo because he is a hindrance to any group trying to survive in this show's reality.

Stupid and selfish like having a community take in you and your group (including your infant daughter) and then plotting to kill them and take over? Rick doesn't give a solitary fukk about the Alexandrians, but Morgan should leave because he has a no killing policy? The dude started yelling at the lesbian chick for trying to help Spencer. He's just as much of a liability to the group as the guy who wont kill. Morgan doesn't owe these nikkas anything. Morgan is an actual deep character as opposed to all of these "let's fukk shyt up" characters. I sat and watched Carol deal with the realities of the world and mourn those she lost for three seasons before becoming G.I Jane, yet a fukking nine year old kid is getting lectured by her for how he's acting after his father was killed like a week ago. Absolutely horrible character.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you missed the part in the Morgan episode where he was killing nikkas for no reason? That's pretty much exactly lie the Wolves. I'd even say he was worse than the wolves cause at least the Wolves give a fukk about their own people. Morgan was killing anything that walked. And there wasn't a loose explanation. They spent the entire episode showing how he got to the way he is now.

Stupid and selfish like having a community take in you and your group (including your infant daughter) and then plotting to kill them and take over? Rick doesn't give a solitary fukk about the Alexandrians, but Morgan should leave because he has a no killing policy? The dude started yelling at the lesbian chick for trying to help Spencer. He's just as much of a liability to the group as the guy who wont kill. Morgan doesn't owe these nikkas anything. Morgan is an actual deep character as opposed to all of these "let's fukk shyt up" characters. I sat and watched Carol deal with the realities of the world and mourn those she lost for three seasons before becoming G.I Jane, yet a fukking nine year old kid is getting lectured by her for how he's acting after his father was killed like a week ago. Absolutely horrible character.
Are you making stuff up ? Morgan was killing women and children for no reason ? And turning people into zombies to own them? Also Rick was shown to be right about the alexandrians needing to be tougher as shown by the leader of the town pretty much letting Rick take over

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Are you making stuff up ? Morgan was killing women and children for no reason ? And turning people into zombies to own them? Also Rick was shown to be right about the alexandrians needing to be tougher as shown by the leader of the town pretty much letting Rick take over
Do you not remember the beginning of the Morgan-centric episode?:dahell:Yes, Morgan was killing people for absolutely no reason. He couldn't be a wolf because he would have to tried to kill them too. He tried to kill the guy that eventually put him on this no killing philosophy. And what does Rick being right about the Alexandrians needing to get tougher have to do with the fact he stated he's more than willing to kill them and take their community?:dahell:Rick doesn't care about any of those people, so to hear how Morgan is stupid and selfish is crazy.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah i forgot about that..not buying the other explanations though..Glen shouldn't have made it to the dumpster with out getting bit in the first place :aicmon:until now never has it been implied walkers lose interest or forget about prey they know is nearby due to any circumstance...infarct judging by the precedent they would have continued to scratch claw.crawl and use what ever means they are capable to get to Glen until they were put down:francis: for some reason though an exception is made in this case and the walkers said fukk it a few bodies in the way and we don't feel like crawling on our stomach under a dumpster and getting outfits dirty so let's bounce .:comeon:
THIS. Nowhere else in the entire series do we see Walkers just give up and leave. They always kept reaching and clawing at their prey for as long as they can. Glen was surrounded by a whole legion of walkers squeezed under a dumpster. And for no reason, the walkers eventually say "fukk it" and move on. I could see if some people came by and killed the walkers, or intentionally lured them away so Glenn could escape. But the fact that they all just left on their own accord had me :beli:.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Morgan would have worked better with the Terminus people rather than the wolves.

You could spin the terminus people only turned that way to survive after what happened to them and work morgans all life shyt in there somewhere.

With the wolves it just makes no logical sense.