Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Stupid and selfish like having a community take in you and your group (including your infant daughter) and then plotting to kill them and take over? Rick doesn't give a solitary fukk about the Alexandrians, but Morgan should leave because he has a no killing policy? The dude started yelling at the lesbian chick for trying to help Spencer. He's just as much of a liability to the group as the guy who wont kill. Morgan doesn't owe these nikkas anything. Morgan is an actual deep character as opposed to all of these "let's fukk shyt up" characters. I sat and watched Carol deal with the realities of the world and mourn those she lost for three seasons before becoming G.I Jane, yet a fukking nine year old kid is getting lectured by her for how he's acting after his father was killed like a week ago. Absolutely horrible character.
Rick being a borderline maniacal asshat doesn't change the fact that Morgan's philosophy is selfish and endangers the entire community as evidenced by the Wolves he let go almost killing Rick and the fact that he is keeping another Wolf tied up in secret within Alexandria's walls.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The show is just so full of inconsitencies and plot holes now, it's ridiculous. Between that and annoying ass characters like that emo kid, (who clearly wants to kill Rick
), that other emo kid who keeps jumping over the wall to wallow in her self-pity and that bytch ass-nikka Morgan on his, "All life is precious:damn:" bullshyt, I really don't know why I'm still watching this anymore:what:
It's still entertaining. But they could've made Glenn's escape a lot more logical than that.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Here's a list I made a month or so ago:

Affair
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Black Jesus
Black Mirror (UK)
Bob's Burgers
Broad City
Bron (the Bridge) (Swedish)
Broadchurch (UK)
Downton Abbey (UK)
Drugs, Inc.
Dual Survivor
Fall (UK)
Fargo
Fortitude (UK)
Game of Thrones
Gomorrah (Italy)
Hannibal
Happy Valley (UK)
Hinterland (Welsh)
Homeland
Honourable Woman (UK)
In the Flesh (UK)
Jane the Virgin
Jinx
Jordskott (Swedish)
Justified
Knick
Last Man on Earth
Last Kingdom
Leftovers
Les Revenants (French)
Masters of Sex
Modern Family
Mr. Robot
Orange is the New Black
Penny Dreadful
Portlandia
Ray Donovan
Rectify
Review
Rick & Morty
Saboteurs (Norwegian)
Shameless
Silicon Valley
Southpark
Survivor's Remorse
Tattoo Nightmares
Togetherness
Time of Death
Top of the Lake
True Detective (Season 1)
Underworld, Inc
Vikings
Walking Dead
You're the Worst

I hated Portlandia. Smug white hipsters, the kind of people who go on poverty safaris. The kind of people who think gamergate is serious business but won't touch google and twitters hiring issues.

Remember how in one of Caitlyn Bruce's speeches this year she mentioned a black transgender who was murdered and a white transgendered who killed itself and CB felt more touched/politicized by the suicide than the murder? Like that.

The Fall is excellent, though. Sculley's accent doesn't do it for me, but the rest is powerful. Still need to see Les Revenants.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It's still entertaining. But they could've made Glenn's escape a lot more logical than that.
Darabont would have. Glenn's escape is actually par for the course for this show, and one of the reasons I stopped watching a while ago. Way too many deaths by plot, way too many escapes by plot.

Znation is a superior product in every way in that regard. There are no cheats.

As for all this Negan buildup, its like no one learned from the Governor or Tyrese, or from the Prison and Tomas. Y'all the same people watching Fear the Walking Dead sure that there's a pony under all the bullshyt. There is not. Cut ya losses, y'all. It will not get better until they are no longer hamstrung by the comics.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hated Portlandia. Smug white hipsters, the kind of people who go on poverty safaris. The kind of people who think gamergate is serious business but won't touch google and twitters hiring issues.

Remember how in one of Caitlyn Bruce's speeches this year she mentioned a black transgender who was murdered and a white transgendered who killed itself and CB felt more touched/politicized by the suicide than the murder? Like that.

The Fall is excellent, though. Sculley's accent doesn't do it for me, but the rest is powerful. Still need to see Les Revenants.
Portlandia is making fun of those smug white hipsters. That's what makes it so funny. Watch the show with that in mind and you might like it more.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
VyY7lPI.gif
Imagine if Ricktator threw Gabriels fliers in the bushes to make the cypher complete:banderas:

...Michonne's blueprint from Deanna:old: gonna be the escape route for them:lupe:

The Walkers will have plenty to feast on the flabby-pantry-Alexandrians, tho:feedme:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I actually like Morgan. I also understand where he is coming from but he needs to find a medium. He has bounced between two extremes. Killing everyone in sight and refusing to kill even when it's warranted.:snoop:

Only black character that made me literally not give a lick when they died was Tyrese. He was on Gabriel level to me. Didnt like the writing or think the actor was right for the role. I was disappointed because I heard about how great he was suppose to be(dont read comics) but the show completely dropped the ball.

My nikka T Dog shoulda lasted and been allowed to grow like the others.:mjcry: