Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Smh, i liked where the show was going after the 1st couple of episodes..... The rest has been clusterfukk from the plan with the horde of walkers, to Glenn's faux death, Rick being injured and escaping unscathed, Morgan's life is precious bullshyt, wolves showing up one day to kill and it being over with in one epiosde.

With all that being said, im here for the fukkery of the gate coming down and Alexandria being overran. Even though it just reminds me when The Governor came with his truck full of zombies

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Ninja really slid under the dumpster:troll: Enid's hide-and-seek game:beli: In a Zombie Apocalypse, balloons comes in handy:lupe: Father Gabriel fliers crumpled up:russ: Drill Sergeant Rosita:steviej:AWLL up in Gene's grill:mjlol:Maggie's Hillbilly accent:whoo: Michonne's levelheadedness:patrice: Morgan's ALLlivesMatter hogwash:scust: Triple OG Carol in the cut:demonic: Carl look out for the fukkboi behind:stopitslime: Tara wasted ammo:dahell: to save liable Alexandrians:what: Ricktator Go HAM with ETHER:umad: Yet, he drove Million Walker March there:ufdup: Deanna's Titanic Captain Smith:hamster:, foreshadowing Dead Sea will flood her town:francis: Wait, there goes that Breach of impending Death:lawd: Props to Nicholas body:skip: for shielding Glenn from being turn into lasagna, tho:banderas:Chris Hardwick:laff: acting like he didn't know he was still alive:pachaha:

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Morgan's philosophy is stupid and every time he tries to explain it he just looks lamer and lamer.
^This. I was hoping we would get a good explanation to where we could see where Morgan was coming from but its just as stupid as it sounds.

They tried to make it seem like Morgan was ruthless like the wolves and some point so he could relate to them but he was never like that. So its hard to see his reasoning as to thinking that they can change like he did.

Seeing what the wolves have done and Morgan still not wanting to kill them and even letting them go adds a very awkward dynamic to the show and to Morgan as a character. Sadly Morgan is turning into an internal villain much like the priest, but unlike the priest, Morgan's transition is awkward and unrealistic and very contradictory to what the character seemed to be evolving into.

P.S. Didn't this whole Glenn/Maggie separation/reunite thing already happen a few seasons back? How many times are they going to use their separation as a plot device...

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Sooo...one more thing about Glenn...

If he fell off the dumpster like this:

20kpvmh.png

He should have been facing AWAY from the dumpster, not right next to it....

Based on how he fell, his feet should have been closer to the dumpster, not his head.

:mindblown:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
They could've pulled the Glenn fake death trick way better if they just put him on Talking Dead the other week. Not sure why they decided to be so obvious and not do that. BTW one of the big things that tipped me off was intestines coming out of Glenn's shoulder. It made me think it was actually the other guy's stomach on top of Glenn's shoulder.

Anyways, Morgan's whole belief system and rationale for letting people live is a little goofy. Decent episode I guess. I heard this analogy the other day. Watching The Walking Dead is like eating chicken wings. It tastes pretty good, but it's a lot of work and you don't feel all that full afterwards.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Man that intro had me like :martin: Its crazy how most people predicted how dude would have survive...

:mjlol: at how the episode ended though, everyone was all :lupe: :gladbron: at the green balloons... cheesy background music and all, only for the tower to fall over in slow motion had me :laff: :laff:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Carol whipped up some Wolf casserole real quick.

That last scene wit her and Morgan crossing paths was obviously some foreshadowing. They need to bow at her feet for now, if the wolves would have got to the armory first it would have
been a wrap.

fukking called it....lol these writers man, so predictable. One of them is gonna end up dead in the finale.