Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I kept saying that Glenn was most likely alive and sure enough the writers did it in the laziest, most predictable way possible. :shaq2:

If you make low 6-figures a season writing a "twist" that kids on Twitter guessed within minutes, both the audience and AMC were robbed.

Like I said before, they should have had him in the In Memoriam on "The Talking Dead" and played it off like he really was dead...then we woulda actually been surprsied to see him alive. Then he coulda been back on tonight saying, "Siiiiii-ike! :troll:"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This dude Spencer think he's Nathan Drake trying to climb over the zombies :dahell:

Carol stays with the suspect parenting advice, "You become a monster if you don't kill." :demonic:

They finally let Rosita speak more than a word or two in her sonning of Eugene :blessed:

Methods aside, I'm glad the homie Glenn is still alive and he's coming back to Alexandria with Carl's little girlfriend. Carl should have peeped how Trigger Finger was giving him the :martin: everytime he said something during Ricks lessons.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
It pissed me off they did that fake death and dragged it out for a month.

I wouldn't have minded if it amounted to something, but there was no payoff whatsoever making the whole thing pointless and a wasted opportunity.

On another note, since Glenn survived i'v got a feeling they'll swerve us by killing off another major character next episode. I predict Zero Dark Carol by the Wolf dude that Morgan's got locked up. :mjcry:

Daps
Glenn comes back as if he just came from the bathroom. Although I did like the way he called that little girl on her bluff. Glenn wasn't having all that bs.:beli:

Teaching that white boy how to shoot might come back to haunt Rick and carl. That boy ain't trustworthy.:dame:

That fine Rosita did the right thing by putting Eugene in his place.:lolbron:. If you scared then take yo timid ass elsewhere.:camby:

It's a shame they did all that work and the gate still gets destroyed. These Alexandria people ain't ready for that savagery. They was shook as hell behind the gate so I know they gonna be petrified now that the gate is knocked down. :francis:

Hopefully Rick and the crew can hold it down or else these soft Alexandria people are food.:yeshrug:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I wouldn't have minded if it amounted to something, but there was no payoff whatsoever making the whole thing pointless and a wasted opportunity.

On another note, since Glenn survived i'v got a feeling they'll swerve us by killing off another major character next episode. I predict Zero Dark Carol by the Wolf dude that Morgan's got locked up. :mjcry:
There's never a payoff... ever lmao

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:mjlol: at Rick walking by & taking the flyers down immediately with Gabriel 3 steps away.

They need to go ahead & do the right thing & not let Gabriel make it to 2016. Perfect opportunity right now with the walkers making it in to just go ahead & get it over with.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: at Rick walking by & taking the flyers down immediately with Gabriel 3 steps away.

They need to go ahead & do the right thing & not let Gabriel make it to 2016. Perfect opportunity right now with the walkers making it in to just go ahead & get it over with.
:heh:
Rick treating Gabriel like how Michael Scott treats Toby. Utter contempt while giving absolutely 0 fukks about his feelings.