whatdocarlandnickfuryhaveincommon-136960.jpg

I doubt it...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^This. I was hoping we would get a good explanation to where we could see where Morgan was coming from but its just as stupid as it sounds.

They tried to make it seem like Morgan was ruthless like the wolves and some point so he could relate to them but he was never like that. So its hard to see his reasoning as to thinking that they can change like he did.

Seeing what the wolves have done and Morgan still not wanting to kill them and even letting them go adds a very awkward dynamic to the show and to Morgan as a character. Sadly Morgan is turning into an internal villain much like the priest, but unlike the priest, Morgan's transition is awkward and unrealistic and very contradictory to what the character seemed to be evolving into.

P.S. Didn't this whole Glenn/Maggie separation/reunite thing already happen a few seasons back? How many times are they going to use their separation as a plot device...
Morgan is my only real issue with the show, man is being completely unreasonable.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I wouldn't have minded if it amounted to something, but there was no payoff whatsoever making the whole thing pointless and a wasted opportunity.

On another note, since Glenn survived i'v got a feeling they'll swerve us by killing off another major character next episode. I predict Zero Dark Carol by the Wolf dude that Morgan's got locked up. :mjcry:
:mjlol:Your avi, who the one in the middle tho

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Morgan is my only real issue with the show, man is being completely unreasonable.
That scene with him, Rick, Michonne, and Carol was interesting but it basically amounted to nothing. It ended with Morgan giving a one liner and no conclusion to what they were talking about. Its bugging me that the leadership has yet to fully discuss the fact that they were just targeted and attacked by a bunch of savages. And those same savages came after Rick. I understand the horde of zombies is the immediate threat but with them, at least you know what you're dealing with. You still have an unknown entity out there that clearly wants you dead, the least you can do is share Intel and be on the same page about it.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Carol is that white chick who always did sneaky, foul shyt.

First she killed Tyrese chick and now she snitchin on Morgan...

And Morgan would use his mopstick and mop up everyone in that town not named Michonne.

Morgan been OG since day one.. Don't forget.

Carol didn't boss up until around season 3:ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And I don't understand how Morgan's shyt is hard to comprehend...

Before he was going crazy trying to kill any and everything around him. He was basically a wolf

Now, he's not. So him not killing leads him to not wanting to turn into a murder-junky like he was before.

He still whipping multiple people's asses at the same time with ease and hes still fukking up zombies while being one of their strongest characters.

Glenn ain't killed a single human during this entire show and no one ever said shyt:martin:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Dat baby's immune system has gotta be on some superhuman shyt.

Cmon, breh. :martin:

I try not to think about it.

That kid would of died from dysentery... phenumonia... malnutrition... gangrene... lepricy... plague...
You can't drag newborns through 100's of dead bodies, blood, and sickness. It almost a 1 to 1 they will die.

Even if this were not an apocalypse she would have problems simply being in the woods exposed to disease carrying insects that target stationary heat signatures (like babies) with a poor diet and interrupted sleep cycle.

She would catch fever and die fairly quickly the way they have (poorly) cared for her... and thats not factoring in the completely random chance of things that go wrong with babies, like something as simple as her getting hives from the unsterile bottling of the applesauce. One of the big factors in her getting sick would be being passed around to multiple caretakers everyday who all do many many unsterile and unsanitary things. So whereas a single person will get sick or not based on what they do in a day, if Judith is handled for a few hours by 5 people she would get sick based on what all 5 of those people did that day, rolling those dice again every new day until she catches a fever and her tiny cac immune system curls up in the fetal position and lets it happen.

She should have died seasons ago.