Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
First off
fukk Alexandria as a Community, Crew and if you down with Alexandria, fukk you too:pacspit:

Bunch of stupid ass people.

Shoulda let Spencer die, and Rick should shoot Jessie's kids....fukk'em

One the one hand I'm glad to see Glenn's alive, on the other hand...:beli: what a cop out way to let him live.

:russ: @ his special message of thanks to the fans though.

:scusthov::beli: @ Enid too...let that emo bytch die.

Speaking of her, :pachaha: @ her "boyfriend" giving Carl :birdman: (can't believe I'm defending Carl), he think he's an OG now cause he strapped...fukk :camby: here

Morgan and Carol bout to square off...:lupe:

Can't wait till Alexandria gets taken.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Still thinking having Glenn survive in the manner that he did was complete and utter bullshyt.

I am not a fan of bratty children on any TV show I watch and I damn sure don't want to see half an episode devoted to one on a zombie show. Enid sucks and I hope she gets killed. Same goes for that other kid who is plotting on Carl.

Morgan's philosophy is stupid and every time he tries to explain it he just looks lamer and lamer.

Next week should be fun as I am expecting to lose a bunch of characters. Top picks are: Diana, Diana's idiot son, Tara, Rick's new girlfriend and her older son, that nice gentleman who was helping Rick fix the wall, and the punk ass preacher from The Wire.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I mean man if I was the show runner I would have scrap the episodic with the Alexandrian whining about being scared

and did most of this that episode that episode and have the balloon thing and end with a gun shot and karl on the ground

then let Alexandria fall the following episode

there a lot of interesting things at play right now; that going to get chuck to the bushes

- the kid trying to kill karl

- carol about to confront Morgan

- Glenn outside the wall

and all that's gonna get chuck to the bushes ... for another wall breach

the grappling hook thing was from the comics though it was done better there

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Carl bout to lose something very valuable
whatdocarlandnickfuryhaveincommon-136960.jpg

Last edited:

All Star
Daps
I kept saying that Glenn was most likely alive and sure enough the writers did it in the laziest, most predictable way possible. :shaq2:

If you make low 6-figures a season writing a "twist" that kids on Twitter guessed within minutes, both the audience and AMC were robbed.

Like I said before, they should have had him in the In Memoriam on "The Talking Dead" and played it off like he really was dead...then we woulda actually been surprsied to see him alive. Then he coulda been back on tonight saying, "Siiiiii-ike! :troll:"
That botch job on the talking dead completely spoiled Glenn's survival. Had they just thrown him on there, it would have made those set pics debatable. Instead it was just a guessing game as to how he would survive pinned under a dead body and a horde of zombies surrounding him in an alley.