Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man for those of you complaining about filler episodes and all that shyt
yall fa damn sure aint about the comic book life
this muthafukkin book been one giant ass filler for YEARS now
:deadmanny:
Exactly! That's why the people who keep saying how great the comics are now are tripping . The early comics were great but it's spinning its wheels for years , I think negan was Fine is also kind of overrated.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the set up was intreasting
the set design was good
the zombies where placed in intreasting places

abe making a play for sasha and daryl still trying to recruit pepple

daryl found our next group of bad guys

this is a solid b / b+ episode

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Human Drive-By shootings:dahell:, while Million Walker Dead's in the cut:demonic:, ready to chomp you apart:ufdup: SashaGoHard on Chill Mode:lupe: Abraham's 1st Infantry FUKKERY:wtf: Is a romantic relationship brewing:usure: Filthy Bums:trash: showed their grimey hands multiple times:beli:, and Darryl still let his guard down:leostare: Wait, a magic wagon suddenly appears:duck: for Rick's crew to escape by Deus ex machina:ld: Third week in a row where the plot lulls:russell:, and non-descript characters with too much face-time:what: Only two episodes yet:whoo:, and Michonne has yet to Go HAM:feedme: Unless, that's reserved for Triple OG Carol:patrice: At least, they always find heavy artillery around, tho:ehh:

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This was an OK episode but felt more like it was spinning its wheels instead of progressing storyline. Honestly I am kind of sick of TWD doing this non-linear timeline stuff. Let's get everybody at the same point and time and start moving things forward.

And Abraham needs to write a book on how a doughy ginger with unfortunate facial hair continues to outkick his coverage in terms of snagging hot women. He has Rosita at home waiting for him and now has Sasha ready to give up them panties too. Abraham is a big ol' pimp.

My pops used to say that shyt :russ:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Remember the timeline folks: If Glenn survived by sliding under the dumpster (which would be dumb and too easy) then he has been there FOR OVER 24 HOURS! Both side storylines (Alexandria and Daryl/Abe/Sasha) have gone from night and back to day so if that's Glenn on the Walkie Talkie, he's gone through the same amount of time.

Over 24 hours under a dumpster surrounded by walkers still trying to reach and grab for him. Try Imagining laying underneath a twin sized bed for over 24 hours and see how impossible that would be...then imagine that twin sized bed was sitting outside in an alley.

These writer's better be on some "most brilliant writing ever" shyt...

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Besides the surprise attack (drive-bys) this was a pretty good ep....x1000 better than last weeks filler episode. I wonder who this Wade dude is though. Negan maybe?

Not feeling the Abraham/Sasha romance set-up though :whoa:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I think it's obvious that The Wolves are cannon fodder for Negan team. When the wolf said to Morgan I don't have a choice and they attacked with no guns to soften them up for Negan.