Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't forget the two whiteys he saved in the woods who were kind and gentle enough to snap him back to docile anim..... i mean man

The scene was there to show that Morgan had gained a semblance of control over his PTSD.

If the scene happened earlier in the episode he would've killed the walker, and the white couple.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm getting pretty close to pulling the plug on this show. It's just so much of the same thing and there's really no signs of the show going anywhere or ending anytime soon.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
The writing is terrible but yall dudes need to stop moaning about back guy this black guy that. We gotta be the only race that cares so passionately about how we are portrayed. Why do we get so emotional over these things.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The writing is terrible but yall dudes need to stop moaning about back guy this black guy that. We gotta be the only race that cares so passionately about how we are portrayed. Why do we get so emotional over these things.

The question isn't why do we get emotional, it's why do we continue to support these things if we're so offended by them.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
so how does rick survive this zombie herd around his rv?
giphy.gif

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Episode 6 is gonna be crazy, Comic fans already know some shyt's about to go down with Daryl and "Kirk" :wow: