Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Have the walkers gotten progressively dumber as the series got older?

:jbhmm:

I'm re-watching Season 1 right now and they've attempted to open doors using the knob and have used rocks to break windows.

Side note...

I'm pretty sure Glenn isn't dead now. He justified in the second episode that he saved Rick from the zombie surrounded tank only because he believes someone will save him the same way some day.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I'm re-watching Season 1 right now and they've attempted to open doors using the knob and have used rocks to break windows.

Side note...

I'm pretty sure Glenn isn't dead now. He justified in the second episode that he saved Rick from the zombie surrounded tank only because he believes someone will save him the same way some day.
Walker behavior changed when AMC fired Frank Darabont as showrunner.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Side note...

one zombie even scaled a gate in 3 seconds :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's been a couple years since I've watched season one. Whole different level of threat.

I remember vaguely hearing that zombies got weaker over time and lose their instincts.

Glenn looked like a teenager back then.

I suppose you could think of it as the longer it's been the weaker and more decayed their bodies have become. :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also, it's about time Ricktatorship was reestablished
images-19_zps2owk9j7d.jpeg
:myman::salute:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

I never thought of him but Garrett Dillahunt would be a good choice for Negan.

came in to see if anyone had mentioned that....I have not caught up in the comics to negan, I try to stay at around where the show is......but Ive liked this guy since the terminator TV show and feel he would make a good choice as someone as evil as Ive heard Negan to be.