Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the worse part is it made no sense. so because some guy took extreme revenge out on another guy. you're no longer going to defend your life and the lives of others? they brought us right back to tyrese with no deviations.

they also turned one of the most dignified characters into a mindless savage. they spun it like rick not answering his phone fueled morgan's psychosis. now morgan is also a groupie thats been stalking rick for a little under a year.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Watched all the way up to where the guy locks him up... So far so good.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
finally catching up now :wow:

edit: i almost spit up my food when he slowly walked out the cage with the slow music than ran at my mans and the cut to commercial :russ: :laff: :dead:

white man humanizing the savage negro. :mjpls: This show thinks its slick.
he saw straight through it :wow:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Question :jbhmm:

Would you prefer if Morgan returned but as a Wolf? He really let the savage life take over and joined up with one rest of them that invaded Alexandria. Carol was gonna take him out until Carl recognized him and they held him captive until Rick came back and they have another episode talking to each other like in Clear. But there was no changing Morgan (no aikido to teach him there was a better path) and they end up killing him.

I'm just spitballing here but would you prefer that to his current run?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Maybe you need to re-watch that scene again because Shane wasn't lowering his gun...he still had it aimed at Rick while Rick was handing over his own gun and then Rick shanked him.
And I like how you are just skipping over the part where Shane lured Rick out to the field so he could murder him and take his place in Lori and Carl's life like some kind of creepy simping psychopath.

Whatever, Rick was finna snuff Pete before he even found out about the domestic violence, just because he wanted Jessie :camby:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Question :jbhmm:

Would you prefer if Morgan returned but as a Wolf? He really let the savage life take over and joined up with one rest of them that invaded Alexandria. Carol was gonna take him out until Carl recognized him and they held him captive until Rick came back and they have another episode talking to each other like in Clear. But there was no changing Morgan (no aikido to teach him there was a better path) and they end up killing him.

I'm just spitballing here but would you prefer that to his current run?

It would be interesting but nah. Why can't we just have him be reasonable and be willing to catch some bodies when necessary like everyone else? :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Haven't seen this shyt since season 4 ended, but had to check out how Glen got offed. Man, he went out like a bytch. Can't believe they did that to him. :martin:

They should of did him like in the comics.

To have one of your main characters, one whom has been there since the beginning, go out like that is some shytty ass writing. :pacspit:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Haven't seen this shyt since season 4 ended, but had to check out how Glen got offed. Man, he went out like a bytch. Can't believe they did that to him. :martin:

They should of did him like in the comics.

To have one of your main characters, one whom has been there since the beginning, go out like that is some shytty ass writing. :pacspit:

He's not dead bruh.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This is worth repeating: Nothing from this season is in the books...nothing.

I tell all my friends there's no such thing as show spoilers because its deviated a lot. True they may pull a few things here and there but the most interesting storylines and characters from this season are completely different or non-existent in the comics.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maybe you need to re-watch that scene again because Shane wasn't lowering his gun...he still had it aimed at Rick while Rick was handing over his own gun and then Rick shanked him.
And I like how you are just skipping over the part where Shane lured Rick out to the field so he could murder him and take his place in Lori and Carl's life like some kind of creepy simping psychopath.

Shane this Shane that as if Rick isn't Shane 2.0 at this point :mjlol: and now the smartest player in the game :banderas:

Rick was only able to snake him because Shane dropped his guard due to his trust of Rick. Shane had zero reason to attempt to take Rick's gun.

So Rick didn't tell Lori that he set out to specifically kill Shane because of her a couple of eps after he snaked him? :rudy:

Shane wanted to put down Rick because at that point Rick was clearly endangering the well-being of the group with his koombaya bullshyt with Walkers and other people. Shane snapped because the person who Rick kept on protecting and was going to let go told Shane he was going to lead his group back to the farm:snoop:

Rick was Morgan season 6 status whilst Shane was season 5-6 Rick in season 2, Shane wasn't ever wrong:camby:.