Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hes headed to terminus now, if my memory serves me right, i dont recall his character getting air time when Rick and them were there.

What could happen as Morgan is approaching Terminus is him seeing the "do not go to terminus" signs that the group put up.

Or it will just fast forward to Alexandria
Well I think Terminus got fukked up after Ricks group escapes.. So if he's going there after then there shouldn't be shyt there.

But yeah, I think he would've seen the signs and maybe detoured. They should do a online spinoff showing how he got to Alexandria or something

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Well I think Terminus got fukked up after Ricks group escapes.. So if he's going there after then there shouldn't be shyt there.

But yeah, I think he would've seen the signs and maybe detoured. They should do a online spinoff showing how he got to Alexandria or something

They showed all this on the show last season...no need for a web spinoff...

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Eastman said he went to ATL to turn himself in and the shyt hit the fan. Then he walked 30 miles through dead people just to get back to his cabin... That's not living in a bubble or not going through shyt. His peaceful mantra and Aikido had kept him alive, ALONE, all that time. There wasn't any walls or any fences keeping Walkers out. He was surviving as efficiently as anyone else could and if it wasn't for Morgan he would most likely still be alive... And probably would've been good to have at Alexandria since he could kick walker ass but still be realistic/analyticaln

Thats nice and all but the Walking Dead isn't about the zombies...its about how people are worse than the zombies. He was there when the shyt went down fighting zombies, same as Shane and the group in the beginning. Meanwhile, Rick and his group has come across the Governor and his crew, raiders, cannibals and now the wolves. Twisted human beings that have no problem killing other human beings. Its easy for Eastman to have that "peace to all" viewpoint when he hasn't faced that kind of adversity thats no where near his little cabin in the woods.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Thats nice and all but the Walking Dead isn't about the zombies...its about how people are worse than the zombies. He was there when the shyt went down fighting zombies, same as Shane and the group in the beginning. Meanwhile, Rick and his group has come across the Governor and his crew, raiders, cannibals and now the wolves. Twisted human beings that have no problem killing other human beings. Its easy for Eastman to have that "peace to all" viewpoint when he hasn't faced that kind of adversity thats no where near his little cabin in the woods.
But breh,

He's made a living being able to manipulate society's most fukked up minds. He'd be good. Crazy how Morgan's lapse killed possible the deadliest & most capable man in the Walking Dead universe potentially.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
But breh,
He's made a living being able to manipulate society's most fukked up minds. He'd be good.
Crazy how Morgan's lapse killed possible the deadliest & most capable man in the Walking Dead universe potentially.

tumblr_m0u3gn4Jhr1qbg6oo.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Why don't you put his "death" in context :camby:

You damn well know he was snaked by a man who he regarded as his brother as opposed to getting killed by natural ZA factors such as Walkers or other groups :camby:

:dwillhuh:

But he tried to kill the man he regarded as his brother for second hand p*ssy.
Eastman said he went to ATL to turn himself in and the shyt hit the fan. Then he walked 30 miles through dead people just to get back to his cabin... That's not living in a bubble or not going through shyt. His peaceful mantra and Aikido had kept him alive, ALONE, all that time. There wasn't any walls or any fences keeping Walkers out. He was surviving as efficiently as anyone else could and if it wasn't for Morgan he would most likely still be alive... And probably would've been good to have at Alexandria since he could kick walker ass but still be realistic/analytical

Problem is that Morgan is trying to say all life is precious against people who have no regard for life... But that's how he keeps from going back insane. Having that hope that of he can change so can others. He's gonna have to find a way to balance that... Maybe by looking at the Wolves as already being dead.

When Morgan was a "Clearer" then there was no friends.. It was just him killing any and everything around him. That's not going to help anyone in Alexandria and he knows that.

abd everyone complaining about the episode... They were never going to tell you what happened to Glenn right away. From the looks of the next episode they won't tell anything about Glenn either. It was a break in the pacing of season.. Just about every episode has been crazier than the last. This one was cool and next one will be 100 again

Eastman's code works fine when you're living as an hermit in the middle of the woods, but that shyt is dangerous in a group. Just look at the ramifications Morgan's action has on the group. With all that said I'm looking forward what happens this season because the code is going to clash with reality and won't be pretty.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
And Eastman couldn't kill the zombie before moving Morgan dumbass outta the way :beli:
See this... and the group not covering themselves in zombie guts when shyt went bad are some of the biggest forced plot holes in this show. Not to mention when ole boy blew his brains out in front of Glenn somehow his body still propelled forward towards Glenn :comeon:toppling both of them over.

I hate when they insult the intelligence of viewers like that.

One forward strike with the bo staff would have made easy work of that zombie coming towards Morgan. .

Unless... Eastmann wanted to move Morgan back so he could get Morgan to get his barrings and kill the zombie as a ritual of 'overcoming his demons" type shyt. It still doesn't make sense that he'd put his back to a zombie whose movements with respect to speed can be predicted.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See this... and the group not covering themselves in zombie guts when shyt went bad are some of the biggest forced plot holes in this show. Not to mention when ole boy blew his brains out in front of Glenn somehow his body still propelled forward towards Glenn :comeon:toppling both of them over.

I hate when they insult the intelligence of viewers like that.

One forward strike with the bo staff would have made easy work of that zombie coming towards Morgan. .

Unless... Eastmann wanted to move Morgan back so he could get Morgan to get his barrings and kill the zombie as a ritual of 'overcoming his demons" type shyt. It still doesn't make sense that he'd put his back to a zombie whose movements with respect to speed can be predicted.
I didn't even think about the way dude fell down. i need to see it again, did Glenn grab him when dude shot himself? Because you're right shooting himself in the temple wouldn't make him fall forward

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
But breh,

He's made a living being able to manipulate society's most fukked up minds. He'd be good. Crazy how Morgan's lapse killed possible the deadliest & most capable man in the Walking Dead universe potentially.
he was not deadly or more capable than anybody else. his views are impracticable, and i think he knew that. survival was not the most important thing to him, people were. and if that got him killed, he seemed to accept the risk.