tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo2_r1_250_zps249042da.gif
tumblr_mzamhdbHGe1sf5h7zo1_500.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morgan can believe whatever he wants but he's gotten innocent people killed due to his principles . Not everyone has the skills to live in his every life is precious world . And the wolves are clearly killing peaceful people and making them zombies no way his mentor looks at this situation and tries to redeem them all

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This show is such a letdown.

First Tyrese, now Morgan.

Gabriel has *always* been a bytch.

Is there some sort of mandate to NOT have masculine, efficient black males on the program? fukking grown ass men walking around acting like sissies. Meanwhile, of course the white men get there's, and they even got this Asian being some sort of leader....:mjlol:

But a brother has to be all up in his feelings during a fukking zombie apocalypse.

Honestly, fukking T-Dawg was better than these cats. At least he fought for his.

Morgan was THE most anticipated character this season, and they've managed to COMPLETELY ruin him. It's obvious, going around the net, that most people hate him now.

@Art Barr

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Kevin Eastman is the name of the creator of TMNT, Morgan rocks a bo staff like Donatello, Eastman is wearing a turtle shirt.

How the hell did I not see this? :snoop:
He also had a turtle painting in his lodge, it was pretty striking, and I noticed it before I caught on to this TMNT connection.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This is some of you

I feel you fam. Same people I see online complaining about Morgan now were the same people getting hype as fukk when they showed the little snippets of Morgan walking around the woods last year.
With that said, I still hate what they have done with his character so far, and I hate the placing of this episode. It would of been much stronger and would of gave more impact to Morgan's chracter had this episode been the second episode...before the wolves attacked. They could of still shown Morgan talking to someone in the beginning and end...but just not shown whoever he was talking to's face :francis:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I Clear, that's why I'm Here:lupe: Morgan spittin BARZ:whew: BonWalkefire with pointy booby traps:whoo: Sneak CaC Attack slaughter:mjlol: Call Of Duty POV:banderas: Enraged Cage Animal:jbhmm:, rehabilitated by Zen Psychiatrist:mjpls: TWD's heavy-handed Duality 'cism:patrice: Apprehend Shaggy filthy Wolf:scust:, after they declare war on you:stopitslime: Akido lessons just isn't sensible:what:, in a Zombie Apocalypse:demonic: Be Kilt/Ate Up or Survive:ehh: , is the only rationality:beli: Into the Badlands Trailer, tho:lawd:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What a waste of an episode. They actually ruined Morgan and made me not like him as much. These writers just do not know how to write for a black character. I mean some of this shyt was way too obvious and the cism was too glaring to be ignored. I'm trying to give these show writers the benefit of the doubt but I'm thinking they really dont want to have any likeable black men/characters on this show that challenge Rick's leadership role. Morgan was not this fukking dumb nor Tyrese. Its no reason to turn him Gabriel-ish

Last edited: