Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I didnt mind the episode but it shouldve been 1 hour of course we are all pissed because we want to know what happened to gleen

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Best part was when he thought he was making progress with the wolf, only to get hit wit dat reality check
walking-dead-wolf.gif

:umad: Morgan?? :mjlol:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Best part was when he thought he was making progress with the wolf, only to get hit wit dat reality check
walking-dead-wolf.gif

:umad: Morgan?? :mjlol:

Right like homie is sitting there for this 90 minute lecture like :jbhmm:

Wolf: Thats cool and all but as soon as I untie myself (and you know I will :umad:) your whole community getting this work.

Morgan : :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I was tempted to make a post specifically on the apparent hate that Morgan is getting & also on the apparent 'cism vibes that people are getting from Eastmann's actions or more appropriately the direction of the episode by the producers.

But talking about it needed not to fukk the momentum up of the thread. Enjoy brehs...
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/race-morgan-the-walking-dead-a-coli-article.369318/

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I was tempted to make a post specifically on the apparent hate that Morgan is getting & also on the apparent 'cism vibes that people are getting from Eastmann's actions or more appropriately the direction of the episode by the producers.

But talking about it needed not to fukk the momentum up of the thread. Enjoy brehs...
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/race-morgan-the-walking-dead-a-coli-article.369318/

Nice but I didn't agree with Eastman at all. He is basically living in his little bubble having no clue what it is to survive in the jungle like Rick and his group. He had been killing zombies this whole time and the last person he killed since the event was Crighton.

Extending an olive branch to people trying to kill you is not going to last long for Morgan. Eventually you'll just get your allies killed to maintain your "code."

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
This show is such a letdown.

First Tyrese, now Morgan.

Gabriel has *always* been a bytch.

Is there some sort of mandate to NOT have masculine, efficient black males on the program? fukking grown ass men walking around acting like sissies. Meanwhile, of course the white men get there's, and they even got this Asian being some sort of leader....:mjlol:

But a brother has to be all up in his feelings during a fukking zombie apocalypse.

Honestly, fukking T-Dawg was better than these cats. At least he fought for his.

Morgan was THE most anticipated character this season, and they've managed to COMPLETELY ruin him. It's obvious, going around the net, that most people hate him now.

@Art Barr

Really bruh? The crying that some of you posters are doing, you're taking this shyt too far. How many p*ssy ass whites are on the show? Too many to name.

I can agree that the show has been lacking in quality in some parts, but miss me with that other shyt

:comeon:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nice but I didn't agree with Eastman at all. He is basically living in his little bubble having no clue what it is to survive in the jungle like Rick and his group. He had been killing zombies this whole time and the last person he killed since the event was Crighton.

Extending an olive branch to people trying to kill you is not going to last long for Morgan. Eventually you'll just get your allies killed to maintain your "code."
No, I feel you and I am not saying that I'd be like Eastmann or Morgan. It's just, they have a way of handling life that helps them stay sane. I can't be made at that.

I'd def be a Michonee type. That's how I'd handle my humanity.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Eastman said he went to ATL to turn himself in and the shyt hit the fan. Then he walked 30 miles through dead people just to get back to his cabin... That's not living in a bubble or not going through shyt. His peaceful mantra and Aikido had kept him alive, ALONE, all that time. There wasn't any walls or any fences keeping Walkers out. He was surviving as efficiently as anyone else could and if it wasn't for Morgan he would most likely still be alive... And probably would've been good to have at Alexandria since he could kick walker ass but still be realistic/analytical

Problem is that Morgan is trying to say all life is precious against people who have no regard for life... But that's how he keeps from going back insane. Having that hope that of he can change so can others. He's gonna have to find a way to balance that... Maybe by looking at the Wolves as already being dead.

When Morgan was a "Clearer" then there was no friends.. It was just him killing any and everything around him. That's not going to help anyone in Alexandria and he knows that.

abd everyone complaining about the episode... They were never going to tell you what happened to Glenn right away. From the looks of the next episode they won't tell anything about Glenn either. It was a break in the pacing of season.. Just about every episode has been crazier than the last. This one was cool and next one will be 100 again

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This show is such a letdown.

First Tyrese, now Morgan.

Gabriel has *always* been a bytch.

Is there some sort of mandate to NOT have masculine, efficient black males on the program? fukking grown ass men walking around acting like sissies. Meanwhile, of course the white men get there's, and they even got this Asian being some sort of leader....:mjlol:

But a brother has to be all up in his feelings during a fukking zombie apocalypse.

Honestly, fukking T-Dawg was better than these cats. At least he fought for his.

Morgan was THE most anticipated character this season, and they've managed to COMPLETELY ruin him. It's obvious, going around the net, that most people hate him now.

@Art Barr

Yeah, but I had to tell someone this earlier.
Morgan was the first bytchmade dude we saw in the series

Plus, was the first person Rick could do without and it still stands CLEAR, to now as well.

It is just more of what we saw when he first showed up..
He is an extremist and does not understand the cause of his acts.
Till they cost Him and he never learns..it is one extreme after another.
It is never a calm to what Morgan is about.
Plus he has two severe cases of PTSD,[which, I am glad was covered on here because America does not want you to know how to identify ptsd or how to cure it(smoking weed &clinical sociologist, with facts on recovery)].
So, he is compromised and sooner or later it will cost him.
He has just been saved because he ran into two guys.
Through the luck of the draw.
who were both bigger badasses than he was at those stages to show him up.
Past that, Morgan is just lucky he is behind the troupe of survivors that have made more progress than he has.
I feel Morgan is playing catchup to the original real survivors of the apocalypse.
who were originally motivated regardless of their situation.
Morgan is a little more stunted than the real survivors.
who gained all these survival lessons in this real world.
He is in the warped badass territory where he feels he can save everybody.
Which usually leads to them going crazy like the governor with his daughter. Or, the flipside where he gets control of a group and it is compromised by his lack of survival skills mentally and becomes bytchassness to somebody's ruin.

I thought Morgan had issues and this just proves it.

Guess we won't get a black male hero in a zombie flick who survives.
I guess michionne, jada and Naomi Harris became the go to heroines.
As standard figures in any horror genre including and centrally anything zombie affiliated.

shyt, even ole girl from girlfriends is cast as a female heroine on ash vs the living dead.
So, I guess Hollywood is running with the female black heroine is the default horror movie hero since demon night.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eastman said he went to ATL to turn himself in and the shyt hit the fan. Then he walked 30 miles through dead people just to get back to his cabin... That's not living in a bubble or not going through shyt. His peaceful mantra and Aikido had kept him alive, ALONE, all that time. There wasn't any walls or any fences keeping Walkers out. He was surviving as efficiently as anyone else could and if it wasn't for Morgan he would most likely still be alive... And probably would've been good to have at Alexandria since he could kick walker ass but still be realistic/analytical

Problem is that Morgan is trying to say all life is precious against people who have no regard for life... But that's how he keeps from going back insane. Having that hope that of he can change so can others. He's gonna have to find a way to balance that... Maybe by looking at the Wolves as already being dead.

When Morgan was a "Clearer" then there was no friends.. It was just him killing any and everything around him. That's not going to help anyone in Alexandria and he knows that.

abd everyone complaining about the episode... They were never going to tell you what happened to Glenn right away. From the looks of the next episode they won't tell anything about Glenn either. It was a break in the pacing of season.. Just about every episode has been crazier than the last. This one was cool and next one will be 100 again

They always have a what happened to Glenn story arc.
almost every season now I think about it.
Glenn is a central character and even last season we worried about Glenn.
So, I think everything is fine with that arc.
I can wait, and this season has been incredible so far.

Lol, at knowing sooner or later they would cast who they cast to be master splinter = Eastman, the name of the creator of the turtles

Art Barr

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

Hes headed to terminus now, if my memory serves me right, i dont recall his character getting air time when Rick and them were there.

What could happen as Morgan is approaching Terminus is him seeing the "do not go to terminus" signs that the group put up.

Or it will just fast forward to Alexandria

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I ultimately think Morgan snaps out of it. I think they want him to be more of a Herschel type character but he's going to have to make an exception in regards to his Aikido and put these wolves down. He's already fukked up twice by letting them go.

Like they said, he's suffering from a lot of PTSD and blames himself for his family dying... Which could be true but he got to move past it for the people he cares about and to help save others.