Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Need crazy Morgan back.
Like Gordon said in The Dark Knight Rises.

"He must return. He must"
CSyVqxBUwAA08CM.jpg

Hammer

Banned
Daps
fat cac was a good dude :wow:

episode was pretty worthless tho

clearly a filler episode

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
On the positive side: the acting for this episode was great. Lennie James and John Carroll Lynch are two top notch actors and they both did amazing jobs.
But that is where my positive feelings for this episode ends.
Aside from the fact that I really wasn't clamoring for a episode detailing how Morgan became an annoying hippie, I damn sure didn't need it to be 90 minutes and placed right smack in the middle of a season that so far has been rolling along with a lot of energy and suspense.
This episode just killed all of the forward momentum.
It also just served to take a character I once was a huge fan of and have now become much less of a fan of and basically made me just not give a fukk about him anymore. Morgan is a waste of space and every action this show has had him take since he came back makes me want him dead and off the show. His philisophy on life makes zero sense and nothing in this episode helped to convince me that he is even in the zip code of being right with his "all life is precious" bullshyt. His sensei was a hypocrite who adopted that philosophy out of guilt...how is showing us that supposed to make us relate to Morgan's mindset?
And his keeping that Wolf inside of Alexandria is Morgan selfishly deciding that his world view is more important than the innocent lives of the citizens of Alexandria and when this dude escapes and kills someone it is just going to make Morgan even more of an a$$hole.
TWD: The TV Show has only succeeded in making Morgan on the show just as big of a shytty character as TWD: Comic Book Morgan was.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
No wonder Morgan became so b!tchmade. Ole boy with the cul de sac on his head basically emasculated him. He got whooped, got back up, and went straight back in his cage.

Then later on in the night ole boy brags about it talking about, "it was aikido that's how I kicked your ass earlier well that's how I redirected your ass." :pachaha:

On the real tho he needs to snap outta that kumbaya mentality. That ain't gonna work on these savages.:francis:
morgan aint snappin out of shyt. that's why it's a given he's dying this season. no way the series can continue with morgan in the background scowling everytime rick and the group kill somebody. it's a damn shame too....crazy morgan and crazy rick woulda been the goat duo:mjcry: