Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, as an isolated episode it did a good job in showing the transformation of Morgan. The timing is bad coming off the events of last week's episode with Glenn.

It was cool to see Steven Segal lay out his principles that all life is precious, but in TWD going from one extreme (killing everything that moves) to another (killing nothing) is a bad idea. Starving the psychopath that killed his family may not have brought him peace, but it could have saved potential lives. Keep wolves around sheep breh because of a mantra and be surprised by the results :francis:. I wonder how long Steven Segal would have lasted at Terminus before he was dinner.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
reason it doesn't sound right to me is because i know people who pay there power bill (light and or gas ) bills late and have up to 3 months behind on payments and the system doesnt "auto" shut them off , idk if thats how you were tryin to explain fyi this is ppl on the east coast

but at the end of the day your right i was watching "when humans are gone" tv shows and basically all these system all though they are computer based, they need humans to run maintenance etc, so if left unattended it would only be a matter of time before they self destruct anyways

I see what you are saying. My info is from 2002... maybe things have been revamped. I only ever worked for the Dept of Water/Power in Cali... and only as an intern in accounts receivable and purchasing, doing invoices, not billing... just saying the way the overall is setup is/was as it was taught to us.

I know if you cant pay you can call and get an extension on your bill, and its a simple thing for them to add additional days to your individual account so I know what you are talking about, but in instances where you dont pay, dont call, and it still remains on I believe it is just because you have addidional time remaining. Like a defacto grace period. I recall the water branch has different leniancies than the power. So we could tell you you have to pay by the end of the month and you assume you have 30 days but really you may have 45 days or 60 before actual shutoff because in general people always pay their water bill eventually, and cutting people's water on/off is much more servere than power in terms of the impact. But realistically, the amount of time left on your account could be several months as you described if someone (or a system) sets it to that amount. In luxuries like phone and cable they have retention departments that notify you to pay and try and keep you as a customer... but at the dwp we didnt bother.

I am curious if the government has fixed the way it was or if there are now contengencies or something cause even as a senior in high school when we were in orientation and they were explaining the way it worked I was like 'this is some bullshyt someone needs to change this' but no one seemed to care.

In modern times you can actually call the ACLU and they will help you argue to keep your water on even if you can't pay. But the default is set to your service being turned off automatically after an alloted time, because if you cut someone off by accident, they will call and complain and you can fix it. If on the otherhand it was set to autorenew continuoysly and someone makes an error and a person not paying slips through the cracks, they are never gonna call in to remind you to cut their service off.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, this the performances were great but this would have been a much better episode for the season premiere or at least BEFORE last week.

:snoop: I cannot believe that Morgan is hiding this guy in that basement and the others do not know know. Morgan is still fukking crazy. The writers really are determined to ruin another strong black male character from the comics......:pacspit:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The real question is why are they still using fukking knives? I'd make a mace, shyt is the perfect weapon for cracking skulls -

german-mace-2341-p.jpg

You could put a blade at the end of the handle, shyt is a one handed weapon, you could rock a riot shield in the other hand. All you'd need to stop the biting is some thick ass leather, you'd see me dressed like -

Officially-Licensed-Movie-Motorcycle-Suits.jpg

Motorcycle armor would be more than enough to stop the bites.
Because they in the south aND leather hot af