Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Same look I had lol, Shane would toss your ass in the bushes with a quickness if shyt goes south. With Rick you at least know he going to find some way to get out with both of you alive

Here we go the revisionist bullshyt :ThisShytAgain:

Shane was always concerned about his groups safety and only his groups only safety. Which is why he never took chances or gambled and always immediately wanted to put down liabilities, dead-weight or threats that endangered the safety and well-being of the group.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dwillhuh:but he didn't survive........

Why don't you put his "death" in context :camby:

You damn well know he was snaked by a man who he regarded as his brother as opposed to getting killed by natural ZA factors such as Walkers or other groups :camby:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nope if I remember right rick said and I quote

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, YOU DID THIS" as he drove that blade in Shane black heart

What actually happened was Shane lowering his weapon, taking Ricks who told him to and then getting snaked :ufdup:

That only reason why Shane let his guard down was because he saw Rick as a brother. Shane wasn't killed by Walkers or other groups it was by the fam which in a ZA or post-apocalyptic scenario has a very unlikely chance of even happening.

But y'all want to act like Shane was killed like Dale or Tyrese :shaq2:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
What actually happened was Shane lowering his weapon, taking Ricks who told him to and then getting snaked :ufdup:

That only reason why Shane let his guard down was because he saw Rick as a brother. Shane wasn't killed by Walkers or other groups it was by the fam which in a ZA or post-apocalyptic scenario has a very unlikely chance of even happening.

:wow::wow::wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

yea leave out why he was there

cause he faked an escape, so he could kill his best friend, over old married mom p*ssy he only had for 4-5 weeks, when he already had another young blonde throwing him the p*ssy

then he couldn't even do that right... mind you this is the third or so attempt.... mind you he'd be dead if rick didn't save him from the bus the episode before.. cause of his dumb ass throwing a wrench through a zombie blocking window

definitely the genius i want on my team

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just came in to see any new theories on Glen and you fukks are arguing over a character that has been dead for years on the show
hilarious. i havent even thought of Shane once since he died except when i randomly see a repeat airing on tv like oh shyt forgot about that crazy nikka.