Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I never really cared about the whole Morgan bein a bytch ass p*ssy thing, maybe cause I haven't really been paying attention this season. But watching the replay right now of the attack on Alexandria n listening to his speech about if the wolves continue on this path, they will die??? Wtf?? These people r fukkin animals, savages, and your trying to reason with them after you just saw them chopping someone to pieces, even warning them that the Alexandrians have guns?? Now I realize what everybody's been bytching about. Stupid fukking writing
:mindblown:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
this episode will be about morgan...
I think they are gonna troll/torment viewers
into waiting another week to find out what
happened to glen the Gawd.
:jbhmm:
wat6rr.jpg

Hate to say it

But I'm not sure I even wanna watch this "how Morgan became a Kumbaya stick master"
:scust:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It is, unless its been restructured since 2002. When I was in high school I did a one year internship. They made us learn all about the Department of Water and Power when I was there from the mailroom to accounts receivable.

Certain services (like gas) have physical elements, meters, and a person would have to go into the field to shut your gas off, but most services are on auto-shutoff and a system/person simply resets the timer for another 30 days when payment is received.

I don't know what it is like around the world. My info is from the main branch of Los Angeles, but our books were uniform throughout the region they were not just tailored to LA.

reason it doesn't sound right to me is because i know people who pay there power bill (light and or gas ) bills late and have up to 3 months behind on payments and the system doesnt "auto" shut them off , idk if thats how you were tryin to explain fyi this is ppl on the east coast

but at the end of the day your right i was watching "when humans are gone" tv shows and basically all these system all though they are computer based, they need humans to run maintenance etc, so if left unattended it would only be a matter of time before they self destruct anyways

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I never really cared about the whole Morgan bein a bytch ass p*ssy thing, maybe cause I haven't really been paying attention this season. But watching the replay right now of the attack on Alexandria n listening to his speech about if the wolves continue on this path, they will die??? Wtf?? These people r fukkin animals, savages, and your trying to reason with them after you just saw them chopping someone to pieces, even warning them that the Alexandrians have guns?? Now I realize what everybody's been bytching about. Stupid fukking writing

this episode is gonna explain morgan's
new respect for life......something tells me
it's gonna be tragic.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMPORTANT:

This is not related to the Walking Dead but its something I learned while interning at the Department of Water and Power back in High School:

In the event of any long term disaster, infrastructure is fukked because it is purposely designed to be self-obsoleting, with a monthly kill-switch.
I will try and translate that.

So, each month you pay your phone bill and you have service for a further month, right? The system is set up so that upon receiving payment someone (or an automated system) gives you another month of service.

But, in the event of a mass disaster, after a month we will all lose phone service. Not because there is a problem with the towers or satellites. Simply because the system is designed to self terminate and check for exemptions (people that paid) instead of the other way around. It should be designed to continually renew and check to see who did NOT pay, and halt their service. Meaning in the case of disaster, if the person/system is not up, service continues for everyone.

This is the case of water, power, phone service... almost everything is set to auto-shutoff instead of remaining on because this way in case of human error or system error the companies make money instead of losing it.

The result though, is that in the case of worldwide disaster, we have a ticking clock of a billing cycle before everything goes dark despite the technology, pipelines and everything else being correctly in place.

Greed. :wow:
No shyt?:ohhh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

I mean this nikka just watched a deranged goon repeatedly smash a head up. Goon then proceeds to ask him "How you want it, cuh?" He then asks said goon to please leave? wtf yo! :what: Dude done turned into Kwai Chang Caine

I kinda knew there was a reason I wasn't that interested to watch this season; shyt is frustrating as hell. only did cause ppl kept telling me I needed to based off last week.