Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Just got caught up and watched the three episodes.

Glenn :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

13878069521583043036.GIF

:to::to::to:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I love the walking dead but do u think it will end and have it ended in the comic book yet
Season six of the show is using events from around issue 80 or so of the comic. So far there are 147 issues of the comic and several novels.
(The video game acts as a prequel and shows how Herschel/Maggie's family first started putting people in the barn and how Glenn got the walkie-talkie he uses to talk to Rick when he meets him, etc.

Comic is still running. Next issue should be out beginning of November. :banderas:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The real question is why are they still using fukking knives? I'd make a mace, shyt is the perfect weapon for cracking skulls -

german-mace-2341-p.jpg

You could put a blade at the end of the handle, shyt is a one handed weapon, you could rock a riot shield in the other hand. All you'd need to stop the biting is some thick ass leather, you'd see me dressed like -

Officially-Licensed-Movie-Motorcycle-Suits.jpg

Motorcycle armor would be more than enough to stop the bites.

They did show them try and use riot gear at the prison... but they basically wear whatever looks cool. Michonne is in a tank top. :dead:

Wish they could use the horses more... cause it elevates all but your legs above the walkers and gives you better access to the zombies heads. TV shows are very hesitant to use horses for extended periods in production though... cause if they hurt themselves they are usually put down and PETA goes crazy. HBO cancelled a horseracing show they were tryna do a few episodes into season 1 after they had to kill like 3 horses.
:huhldup:

That horse that Daryl and the gay dude tried to save but failed to is succuessfully retrieved in the comics. :blessed: (Its name is Buttons) Its Maggie's main horse from way back at Herschel's farm and they successfully rescue it instead of it dying like on the show. But horses are easy to draw on a paper but difficult to work with in live action.
Just glad they bothered to show it. :ehh: I say all that about the horses cause thats the way I look at the riotgear/motorcycle suit.
I appreciate that they at least show things used briefly even if the characters decide to go in a different direction than using them regularly.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
IMPORTANT:

This is not related to the Walking Dead but its something I learned while interning at the Department of Water and Power back in High School:

In the event of any long term disaster, infrastructure is fukked because it is purposely designed to be self-obsoleting, with a monthly kill-switch.
I will try and translate that.

So, each month you pay your phone bill and you have service for a further month, right? The system is set up so that upon receiving payment someone (or an automated system) gives you another month of service.

But, in the event of a mass disaster, after a month we will all lose phone service. Not because there is a problem with the towers or satellites. Simply because the system is designed to self terminate and check for exemptions (people that paid) instead of the other way around. It should be designed to continually renew and check to see who did NOT pay, and halt their service. Meaning in the case of disaster, if the person/system is not up, service continues for everyone.

This is the case of water, power, phone service... almost everything is set to auto-shutoff instead of remaining on because this way in case of human error or system error the companies make money instead of losing it.

The result though, is that in the case of worldwide disaster, we have a ticking clock of a billing cycle before everything goes dark despite the technology, pipelines and everything else being correctly in place.

Greed. :wow:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IMPORTANT:

This is not related to the Walking Dead but its something I learned while interning at the Department of Water and Power back in High School:

In the event of any long term disaster, infrastructure is fukked because it is purposely designed to be self-obsoleting, with a monthly kill-switch.

So, each month you pay your phone bill and you have service for a further month, right? The system is set up so that upon receiving payment someone (or an automated system) gives you another month of service.

But, in the event of a mass disaster, after a month we will all lose phone service. Not because there is a problem with the towers or satellites. Simply because the system is designed to self terminate and check for exemptions (people that paid) instead of the other way around. It should be designed to continually renew and check to see who did NOT pay, and halt their service. Meaning in the case of disaster, if the person/system is not up, service continues for everyone.

This is the case of water, power, phone service... almost everything is set to auto-shutoff instead of remaining on because this way in case of human error or system error the companies make money instead of losing it.

The result though, is that in the case of worldwide disaster, we have a ticking clock of a billing cycle before everything goes dark despite the technology, pipelines and everything else being correctly in place.

:patrice: this doesn't sound right

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just came here to ask - didn't Glenn and Nicholas run out of ammo? Isn't that why they pulled out their knives before hopping up on the dumpster? So how did Nicholas shoot himself?

Glen better be dead......It would be a cop out if he's alive....but I do believe they want a scene where the main characters go searching for Glen and find him as a zombie

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
IMPORTANT:

:ehh:

capitalism :ahh:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:patrice: this doesn't sound right

It is, unless its been restructured since 2002. When I was in high school I did a one year internship. They made us learn all about the Department of Water and Power when I was there from the mailroom to accounts receivable.

Certain services (like gas) have physical elements, meters, and a person would have to go into the field to shut your gas off, but most services are on auto-shutoff and a system/person simply resets the timer for another 30 days when payment is received.

I don't know what it is like around the world. My info is from the main branch of Los Angeles, but our books were uniform throughout the region they were not just tailored to LA.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I just caught up with this season. Marathon'd it today :wow:

Those first two eps :blessed::banderas:
Those last 10 mins of ep3 :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

I'm hoping he aint.

Either way, bytch ass Morgan gotta go. I'm pretty sure this has been said, but WTF they stay emasculating and proselytizing black men? Turning these dudes into pacifist fakkits who stay endangering the group:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yea leave out why he was there

cause he faked an escape, so he could kill his best friend, over old married mom p*ssy he only had for 4-5 weeks, when he already had another young blonde throwing him the p*ssy

then he couldn't even do that right... mind you this is the third or so attempt.... mind you he'd be dead if rick didn't save him from the bus the episode before.. cause of his dumb ass throwing a wrench through a zombie blocking window

definitely the genius i want on my team

So Rick didn't tell Lori that he set out to kill Shane because of her a couple of eps after he snaked him? :ohhh:

Shane wanted to put down Rick because at that point Rick was clearly endangering the well-being of the group with his koomboya bullshyt. Shane snapped because the person who Rick kept on protecting and was going to let go told Shane he was going to lead his group back to the farm:snoop:

The only reason why Rick was even alive in the first place is because Shane went back to the hospital and barracked his room from Walkers and military :martin:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nikkas try to shyt on Shane without realizing that Rick is basically Shane now :skip: Shane was ahead of his time on this series :blessed:

They love glossing over that :sas1:

The dualities :banderas:

Shane was so far ahead of eveyone it just wasn't fair and they had to kill him off through his fam:wow: