Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Ah the annual Shane was right and a better leader than Rick debate. What a time to be alive. :blessed:

Once again, Shooter Shane kept more people alive with a fence made of cans than Pretty Ricky did with a farm and gated penitentiary. :umad: Don't try to debate it either. He was ahead of his time to the point where everyone thought he was crazy, but he just figured out how the new world worked.

Nah but Glenn dying by the same fukkboy he been keeping alive is so fukking poetic. :banderas: *bumps Mobb Deep Survival of the Fittest*

I'm still amazed that these people still tried to lead a heard of zombies to........to......nowhere :why:

My biggest issue with this show is that every season they find something that works,then something happens and they never use thing that works ever again. Zombies don't bother you when you have zombie blood on you? Lets never use that trick ever again because it makes too much sense. :dahell:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Glen better not be dead, he better use his jedi evasion skills... I dont like him but I wanna see Lucille give him that kiss goodnight...

Daps
Ah the annual Shane was right and a better leader than Rick debate. What a time to be alive. :blessed:

Once again, Shooter Shane kept more people alive with a fence made of cans than Pretty Ricky did with a farm and gated penitentiary. :umad: Don't try to debate it either. He was ahead of his time to the point where everyone thought he was crazy, but he just figured out how the new world worked.

Nah but Glenn dying by the same fukkboy he been keeping alive is so fukking poetic. :banderas: *bumps Mobb Deep Survival of the Fittest*

I'm still amazed that these people still tried to lead a heard of zombies to........to......nowhere :why:

My biggest issue with this show is that every season they find something that works,then something happens and they never use thing that works ever again. Zombies don't bother you when you have zombie blood on you? Lets never use that trick ever again because it makes too much sense. :dahell:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
All this talk about ,Shane wouldn't of done this or that. :francis:

Think these characters are real people bruhs. The Writers can change their thinking in one episode. This show isn't that deep.

Daps

This all day and twice on sunday. Never understood why the abandoned this. Like since the got those showers and been killing humans they been too soft for that hardcore zombie survival.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx