Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nick fell on top of him and got ate :francis:
8c1a79d627c51df843826d969208e922.gif

But his face should be getting ate at the exact same time :camby:
6ebabea6dc5be42f8e4241071f253430.gif
Upon further review, it look likes Glenn's under a dumpster, while Walkers Go HAM:whoo:

...still, should have ran up the Fire Escape:ufdup:

Or, murk the Alexandrian fukkboi, the first time he tried to take him down:birdman:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Glen my nikka i hate it have to be him :to:

That was a fire visual to see though glen looking ole boy in the eyes and then cutting back to glen fsce to see his brains all over his face

And yeah glen aint dead but if he did die they would have made it more obvious

Im assumjng they are eating ole boys remains on top of glen
And then they wont be able to smell glen because hes covered in dead remsins like how rick used to move around

But yeah this might be the best season since the fiest

Yeah it was pretty much a plot device to make things more intense but rick and that herd of zkmbies was blessing for the season

it doesn't work that way. the undead can't smell people who are covered in zombie guts. if you're covered in human guts, then I'm sure you smell like a steak dinner to them.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Morgan is a certified waste of space now...he is directly responsible for Rick almost getting killed and for Rick now being surrounded by that herd of zombies.

So he almost got the MAIN CHARACTER OF THE SHOW KILLED?! :damn:

Thank god Rick didn't die. That was a close one. But he's surrounded by zombies... :lupe:

How's he gonna get out of that pickle . :francis:

fukk....if he would've died who would take over as the lead character? :lupe:

Thank god the writers over ruled Morgan's terrible decisions. :whew:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Have a feeling next weeks episode will be the best from the first half of the season :blessed:

We will finally get to see crazy Morgan back for a lil bit before he gets transformed into Morgan the monk :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
2DC99A6A00000578-3289414-image-a-55_1445831355166.jpg

If they really have him survive this situation while on the ground screaming watching fakkit ass Nick getting eaten, then yeah it's time for a new group of writers :camby: shyt is beyond retarded to try and rationalize him surviving this shyt :francis:

This was far worse

and they never even offered an explanation on he survived, because you just can't :mjlol: he just came back alive out of nowhere and without a scratch :russ:. At least this time they've put something near him to use and say "it was the blood/body that saved him.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This was far worse

and they never even offered an explanation on he survived, because you just can't :mjlol: he just came back alive out of nowhere and without a scratch :russ:. At least this time they've put something near him to use and say "it was the blood/body that saved him.

:russ: you posting that made me remember "Riot Gear" Glenn being surrounded by walkers at the Prison and making it out of that bytch too :mjlol:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I actually teared up...I thought Negan killed him in the comic? Are they really going to have him go out like this?