Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew: only blacks made it out alive out of a group of 8. :russ: it's rare for the subtle 'cism to flow the other direction. thanks for throwing us a bone for all the other slick shyt they've done towards black characters.

i cant believe they did glenn like this :mjcry: they did a great job of making me hate rick for this dangerous ass plan. it also pulled me back into questioning the certainty of the characters. this is probably the first time i've felt worried for rick.

man, i'm giving respect back to scott gimble. he's a perfect blend between frank darabont and glen mazzara. this is a 10/10 episode in my book, and i haven't given TWD that since the pilot. :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Michonne knew that the guy who died on the fence got bit earlier and still didn't accept his letter to his wife when he was obviously going to die :why:

the way shes seeing it, he still has a day or two before he turns. so she wants to deliver him home successfuly. even though it doesn't matter, pretty sure she's dead too :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now i'm not even sure he's dead. Are they really gonna have Glenn survive by the zombies eating the body laying right on top of him? As if they wouldn't notice Glenn there, especially when he tries to get up from under the body that's being eaten?

although its fun to think about, it wouldn't make sense. nicholas wont turn, he shot himself in the head. his blood/guts wont deter zombies from eating glenn.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone from ricks crew died since they showed up to Alexandria?

I'm hoping the Wolves become more of a threat because at the moment they seem to just be Lv2 Zombies. Faster, Smarter, and can use weapons.

And now that Alexandria has been compromised, can the group really stay there? Can anyone really stay there? Alexandria has lost all its features that made it habitable. It's no longer secure, safe, and unknown to outsiders. I'm guessing a decision is going to have to be made to either stay or go. But I'm sure not everyone is going to agree which may cause a divide in the group.

Regardless, Alexandria is done. But surprisingly I can't see what's on the horizon going forward. I'm assuming a new group will show up but other than that this is the first time I couldn't see what direction the show will take.