White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
theres beautiful women in every race

Sure there are...the ones that are built like Black Women..

Why would I give a fukk about this....

null_zps263a98fe.png

When I can have the ORIGINAL :takedat:

vixens1223-bria-myles_zps18ac6ce8.jpg

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
Lol at the desirous chick. Usually the white girls on this forum avoid thread like this or just say some neutral shyt, but this chick posting pics to go against what OP said. It would be funny to see her try that shyt on LSA or any other black female based forum. But anyway I bet if this thread about black man and white men, it wouldn't have half the complaints.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Lol at the desirous chick. Usually the white girls on this forum avoid thread like this or just say some neutral shyt, but this chick posting pics to go against what OP said. It would be funny to see her try that shyt on LSA or any other black female based forum. But anyway I bet if this thread about black man and white men, it wouldn't have half the complaints.

This same chick was in a thread I made when I posted a video a sista made with the title 'white women are not your friend'. bytch is only proving the woman's point with her antics.

I notice how she is blatantly shytting on sistas under the guise of proving a point. Brothas can't even have a preference for their own anymore.