White woman shoplifting, going ham on Black clerk stopping her, WHITE TEARS (VIDEO)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope thats his store,talkin about "you can go somewhere else,but you cant shoplift here:damn:"

I was thinking the same thing she was "Why not:dahell:?"

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Thats they're favorite lie. "I was attacked".. always either it's self inflicted or a straight out damn lie.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
"He attacked me you know that right"
bytch, we got you in your hand-me-down rock revival jeans throwing knees from 4 different camera angles, in you don't get on your dumbass the fukk on.:mjlol:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if I was breh, I wouldn't have touched her, just call the police and give them a picture of her. Because if you see in the video she tried to get the police man to go after the black worker by saying "that black guy hit me".

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Alright...maybe I'm tripping but I didn't see all these white folks siding with my mans.

*The one white broad asks him to let her go when she starts wilding , then says she'll hold her...:stopitslime:

*The old white bytch stands there trying to instruct this man on how to act. "Don't hit her" after she starts swinging on him. "You're still bigger than her". "Be a gentleman". "That's between her and the police".

This video just pissed me off lowkey. Once again, f*ck white people. Every last one of them muhf*ckas.
Nah that's how they are today took my pops to get a pup and one Mexican dude outside with his wife Their pups were on leashes,dude walks in with on dog roaming round one in hand (which is Mexican too). So guy outside says 'leash ur dogs' other guys says fukk u bytch I was like:russ::ohhh: minded my biz didn't do shyt guess who comes along old white lady didn't know what happen

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
don't know what possesses these mufukkas to be trying to wrestle folks that they caught shoplifting. people are crazy these days. bald kevin-garnett's father-looking breh could've got that heater drawn on his ass or a knife or something for his little 8.50 an hour job. need to let people who get paid to do that shyt handle it.

This just happened two weeks ago bruh. Dude lost his life over discount clothes.

Father of 3 stabbed to death by shoplifting suspect

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
1st off
he broke the law

cause you can not detain a shoplifter

and if she didnt walk through the doors
with the items it isnt theft

even if he saw her hide the items
it is not theft until she crosses the exit

and store policy is always to never detain a theif
just call the cops

people who get caught stealing are dumb when they let them detain them

just drop the items and leave
if they try to detain you use force to get away

he def will be facing charges

Depends on the store, I used to work at Target and they straight wrestle with people. One time my manager chased a shoplifter out, she got away( if he didnt have on dress shoes I think he would've caught her) another employee wrestled with and sat on a chick. Kmart does too. LP and the manager were waiting in the entrance door for 2 kids stealing.

But its 50/50 on the crossing the last register. I see the register in the back ground. But it doesn't look like anyone was operating it. Theres a cashier at the other end, so if she passed the register with the cashier standing by it yes, she did pass the last one.

*Theres a comment from a guy claiming to be the store owner. He said she stole 2 items ran out and loss prevention dragged her back inside and thats where the tape started.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I used to work in retail when I was a teen and white women shoplift all the time, asian women come in second with shoplifting.

You even hear about white celebrities that shoplifting like winona ryder, megan fox and britney spears.