White woman shoplifting, going ham on Black clerk stopping her, WHITE TEARS (VIDEO)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Then show me something.

How you gonna say some shyt that's false, then refuse to back up your statement.

Nowhere does it say a shoplifter has to leave the store or that it's against the law for an employee to detain him.
you mentioned me providing a link when u didnt even provide a link:manny:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
"He attacked me":stopitslime:

"Make Uhhhmurrica Great Again........Lock her up!!!!! Lock her up!!!!!":troll:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright...maybe I'm tripping but I didn't see all these white folks siding with my mans.

*The one white broad asks him to let her go when she starts wilding , then says she'll hold her...:stopitslime:

*The old white bytch stands there trying to instruct this man on how to act. "Don't hit her" after she starts swinging on him. "You're still bigger than her". "Be a gentleman". "That's between her and the police".

This video just pissed me off lowkey. Once again, f*ck white people. Every last one of them muhf*ckas.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
tell u what
get a job in a store and try to detain a shoplifter and see what happens to you:ehh:
I had a job in a store and I know exactly what would happen to me, I'd get fired. That's its.

I'd get fired for a safety violation. most safety violations will get you fired instantly because your endangering yourself and your co workers and your employer is not trying to deal with that.

I wouldn't get arrested because it's not a crime to detain a shoplifter, nor do you have to wait till they leave the store to detain them.

You clearly said this employee broke the law and Im asking you to tell me which laws did he break.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
See her trying that white privilege

Turning around to the cop like "He actually attacked me" :mjcry:

:mjlol: