White woman shoplifting, going ham on Black clerk stopping her, WHITE TEARS (VIDEO)

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
At least he didnt beat her like the Asian man dude the Black woman. :ehh: She never called him a n!gger either:ohhh: Think she's genuinely not racist:krs:

Interesting though that the other white folks had his back for the most part. After this clip and the other with the Asian man I do wonder what the law is detaining alleged shoplifters.
At first I was against that Asian but after watching the video it turns out the orca bytch hit him first so he was within his right to beat her ass.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
1st off
he broke the law

cause you can not detain a shoplifter

and if she didnt walk through the doors
with the items it isnt theft

even if he saw her hide the items
it is not theft until she crosses the exit

and store policy is always to never detain a theif
just call the cops

people who get caught stealing are dumb when they let them detain them

just drop the items and leave
if they try to detain you use force to get away

he def will be facing charges

This is true and he's not loss prevention so why does he care

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Brooklynzson HERE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF A THREAD WHERE I CANT SEE THE VIDEO IN THE OP, BUT I CAN SEE IT JUST FINE ONCE IT WAS QUOTED.

ANY SOLUTIONS YET?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st off
he broke the law

just call the cops

Curious? What if a person opened a bag of chips but didn't eat all of it. Left the bag in the store and walked out? Could you be arrested?

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
White hoes forever playing victim. No surprise there. This looks like a chain convenience store too, which means they have their own loss prevention staff. Unless he owned that franchise I can't imagine why the black guy would subject himself to putting up with any of that if it isn't affecting his pockets. Run the security camera and let the police handle that screaming bytch. He doesn't need to stress himself to save his white boss a couple dollars

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
White hoes forever playing victim. No surprise there. This looks like a chain convenience store too, which means they have their own loss prevention staff. Unless he owned that franchise I can't imagine why the black guy would subject himself to putting up with any of that if it isn't affecting his pockets. Run the security camera and let the police handle that screaming bytch. He doesn't need to stress himself to save his white boss a couple dollars
Rite Aid

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Curious? What if a person opened a bag of chips but didn't eat all of it. Left the bag in the store and walked out? Could you be arrested?
you can
but the crazy thing is most stores dont even bother when patrons eat shyt IN the store

just as long as you dont take it out the store

cause all you have to do if they say anything is that you were going to pay for it when you were done shopping

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
1st off
he broke the law

just call the cops

Actually that's not true.

"Though these laws vary, store owners and their employees generally are allowed to detain an individual when they have probable cause to suspect shoplifting. However, any such detention of a suspected shoplifter must be reasonable in length and manner."

As long as they aren't assuming someone is stealing without proof, they can detain shoplifters. I remember seeing people get tackled for shoplifting when I worked at home depot. They get taken to a back room to wait for the cops.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Actually that's not true.

"Though these laws vary, store owners and their employees generally are allowed to detain an individual when they have probable cause to suspect shoplifting. However, any such detention of a suspected shoplifter must be reasonable in length and manner."

As long as they aren't assuming someone is stealing without proof, they can detain shoplifters. I remember seeing people get tackled for shoplifting when I worked at home depot. They get taken to a back room to wait for the cops.
Yep I remember them Home Depot days what department u work in :salute:building materials right here breh:mjcry: