White woman from 800m is mad she lost to "men"

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
so is
Pamela Jelimo a man?

because she has 3 of the top 10 fastest womens 800m times ever

:lupe:

IF I argued that fast women times meant someone was a man, you might have a point. I never did though.
But men taking medication to reduce their testostorone, kills whatever bullshyt you spouting though.
These men are disgracing competition, period. Now it comes out the silver medalist is a intersex as well, top 3 are men who live their lives as women, and previously had to take drugs to reduce their test so it would be fairer to women, and now they don't have to, and you see nothing wrong with that?

Give it a break.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I have to disagree with your high school male and female contention.

I know for a fact most female professionals routinely struggle with male high schools in practicing.
Women's olympic soccer and basketball typically scrimmage with high school boys to sharpen up for international play and woemn soccer have to disallow the boys from getting too physical or it can easily get out of hand for them. Women basketball typically competes evenly with high school boys teams from what I've heard.

I looked up the women's fastest 100m records, and found it most recently to be 10.49
Even if you hit Jeter 10.65 up, most 2nd fastest and compare it to high school boys, the gulf in class is staggering.

US high school alone has its record 100m time as 10.00 flat or 10.15, that is signficantly better for high school boys than grown women who are geared up (100m record is FloJo and we know she was doping)

Women's 200 record - 21.34s -FloJo
US male high school 200m record - (20.13 and 20.09 +1.6)

Women's 400 record - 47.60 Marita Koch (known steroid user)
US male high school 400m record - (44.69 and 45.19)

The physical disparity between high school boys and grown women is too much to overcome, let alone a fully grown man vs women.

Breh.:francis:You need to read my post more carefully because you missed the point.. I didnt say any of that.

First off I didnt say anything about basketball or soccer or anything. I was comparing track events strictly.

Second I didnt say anything about comparing women to the GOAT male high school record holders. I said typically the top pro female track stars would wash MOST male varsity track athletes in running events. As in, the average boys varsity 400m runner isn't fxcking with Shericka Jackson... Yet when it comes to the 800m specifically, most women on the world class level can barely break 2 minutes typically. I found this interesting

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Breh.:francis:You need to read my post more carefully because you missed the point.. I didnt say any of that.

First off I didnt say anything about basketball or soccer or anything. I was comparing track events strictly.

Second I didnt say anything about comparing women to the GOAT male high school record holders. I said typically the top pro female track stars would wash MOST male varsity track athletes in running events. As in, the average boys varsity 400m runner isn't fxcking with Shericka Jackson... Yet when it comes to the 800m specifically, most women on the world class level can can barely break 2 minutes typically. I found this interesting

Yeah I never said you said anything about basketball or soccer. I actually read what you said, and then provided context and proof about what I'm saying, which is that most male high schoolers in track are superior to women track athletes on the world level.

Most women aren't touching the women world records either, but your contention that the best of the world women would smoke men, simply is a contention that isn't held by reality and measured stats. Simple as that.
Your average high school age male is going to be physically superior in all areas to women, and its going to show in track and field events, which is why even high school aged males in just the US are capable of putting up times the best women in the world with PEDs can't top.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
if @wheywhey said they have boxes, then the 3 medalists have boxes. the end, case closed.

how's this chic who finished in 5th gonna be the biggest cry baby? ...you gonna hate from outside the podium.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She sound salty as hell and a fukking racist for that "i'm glad I was the second white" comment, but she definitely has a point. Two of the three are men. You can't tell me otherwise.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
She ruined her point making it about race and exposed herself by apparently trying to equate intersex women with the fact they happen to be black. Strictly on the basis of women being forced to compete with people that are essentially men with vaginas, she has a point. I've been talking about this for years and I don't know what they're eventually gonna do, but this clearly has to be changed.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I never said you said anything about basketball or soccer. I actually read what you said, and then provided context and proof about what I'm saying, which is that most male high schoolers in track are superior to women track athletes on the world level.

Most women aren't touching the women world records either, but your contention that the best of the world women would smoke men, simply is a contention that isn't held by reality and measured stats. Simple as that.
Your average high school age male is going to be physically superior in all areas to women, and its going to show in track and field events, which is why even high school aged males in just the US are capable of putting up times the best women in the world with PEDs can't top.

:francis:Again...You are not following me.

First of all what you are saying is incorrect. Most male high schoolers cannot even run a 50 second 400m. In fact most male high school track athletes in general cannot even run a 50 second 400m. The key is MOST. Obviously, the elite boys H.S track all-americans would thrash women on the world class level. But A typical boys varsity runner from your average high school would have a tough time hanging with the best females in the world. Natasha Hastings would incinerate your average boys varsity 400m runner. The same could be said about a number of running events.

However with the 800m not AS much. A decent boys 800m runner would kill the best women at an international stage. All im saying is that internationally, womens 800m times are rather slow compared to everything else that women normally run at the world class level. Unless of course you're a woman that looks like a dude.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Y'all :cape:for a admitted white supremacist. The Burundi chick is clearly a 'typical' woman. Other two may not be by conventional means but why should they be penalised for being having beneficial genetics? Should Lebron or KD be banned cos after all they are genetical freaks too relative to their peers? Bolt? AD? Cam?

bytch said 2nd white and y'all still :cape: hard, fukk her and everyone caping

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She sound salty as hell and a fukking racist for that "i'm glad I was the second white" comment, but she definitely has a point. Two of the three are men. You can't tell me otherwise.
They're not men by men by any definition, they're just not conventionally women. A grey area exists, not sure why people are so eager to dismiss that

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not men by men by any definition, they're just not conventionally women. A grey area exists, not sure why people are so eager to dismiss that

My question is, is there a measured performance advantage? Would a "woman" take such a risk if there was an advantage? How do they determine who is naturally this way without extensive birth records?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My question is, is there a measured performance advantage? Would a "woman" take such a risk if there was an advantage? How do they determine who is naturally this way without extensive birth records?
The Indian 100m athlete mentioned earlier shares these traits with Semanya and couldn't get out of the 1st round so it isn't necessarily the golden ticket it might appear.

I can only imagine they have the means to discern between naturally occurring testerone and that gained by foul means otherwise as you are insinuating the sport would be a shyt show. I don't however believe someone should be penalised for being 'gifted' in this regard assuming no foul play has occurred.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Indian 100m athlete mentioned earlier shares these traits with Semanya and couldn't get out of the 1st round so it isn't necessarily the golden ticket it might appear.

I can only imagine they have the means to discern between naturally occurring testerone and that gained by foul means otherwise as you are insinuating the sport would be a shyt show. I don't however believe someone should be penalised for being 'gifted' in this regard assuming no foul play has occurred.

I'm guessing they will have to define "woman" at some point. Will be interesting from here forward. If some advantage is found, I would not put it past some of these countries to seek out people of this birth characteristic.