White woman from 800m is mad she lost to "men"

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's basically saying any black person is at an advantage and their sub humans and not pure Aryan

she improved her personal best and was 4th. It's sad, and I think she should be the gold medalist."

"I'm glad I'm the first European, the second white," she added.

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:
Straight racist. I'm glad they did it for the Continent :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: #Blackexcellence gold, silver & bronze. While that Kenyan breh had me like :francis:, it is what it is. Maybe because they don't fit the "European" standard of what a woman should look like, :camby::camby::camby: Becky need to step her training regimen up,

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The sentiment of her complaint is clearly racist :wtf:

What track event do white women excel at anyway, with all things equal? :heh:

Shes a racist. No sane person agrees with her aryan supremisist type views.:francis:

But the point she makes about the medal winners having an an unfair advantage is entirely valid. Other people have raised issues with this situation. Its just that the one that gets the most coverage comes from this racist bytch, unfortunately. :manny:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The sentiment of her complaint is clearly racist :wtf:

What track event do white women excel at anyway, with all things equal? :heh:
Well Melissa Bishop is a white FEMALE and she was fourth.

regardless, anyone thinking these "women" should be competing in the same event are just tryna stir shyt.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is like Lemaitre crying because bolt and Degresse are black and thus faster so he should have won gold :troll:
this isn't even close to the same thing.

now if he found out that Degrasse and Bolt had higher level of some kind of performance enhancer he might have a point.

but now you are just being obtuse and overreactionary......as usual

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing to not follow about what you are saying.
What is really happening is you don't like the point that I made and countered, which is that despite your contention, world class women elite sprinters actually can't and won't routinely dominate boys in high school. They won't, I shown evidence that the best of just the US high school boys, dominated times put up by the best women, who are doping, in the world. This points to biological differences in boys and women, that show they are simply on a higher physical standard, despite, your contention of the opposite.

So we simply disagree, and whereas you want to talk about your feelings, I've used actual facts.

Now I can go online and pull up a local meet in the 100m, where you will have young men who race multiple meets a day, putting up times equal too or faster than the majority of women world game and olympic times.

I know what you were saying, about the 800m, I'm just saying that men don't only have an advantage in the 800m, they have an advantage at every distance.

:noah:For the last time... im not comparing them to the best US high school boys, breh. You keep putting words in my mouth. Im not making ANY of these contentions you say im making.

At what point was I talking about my feelings? I gave you example after firsthand example. I actually used to compete my dude, I know what times boys typically run in H.S. I know what times a boy would have to hit to make the varsity squad... You could pull up all the skewed statistics you want. If you're using the top times from local invitationals as proof then we clearly aren't on the same page here. Because for the third time im simply using AVERAGE varsity runners as my comparison. You keep using the top local/regional varsity runners as your comparison. Any kid who scores in multiple meets per day in the summer is not an average varsity runner i'll tell you that much.

You keep going off on these weird tangents while twisting my points.. I never said men didnt have an advantage at every distance. Not once did I say this. I said men seem to have slightly MORE of one in the 800m in comparison to the advantages that they have at many other distances.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:noah:For the last time... im not comparing them to the best US high school boys, breh. You keep putting words in my mouth. Im not making ANY of these contentions you say im making.

At what point was I talking about my feelings? I gave you example after firsthand example. I actually used to compete my dude, I know what times boys typically run in H.S. I know what times a boy would have to hit to make the varsity squad... You could pull up all the skewed statistics you want. If you're using the top times from local invitationals as proof then we clearly aren't on the same page here. Because for the third time im simply using AVERAGE varsity runners as my comparison. You keep using the top local/regional varsity runners as your comparison. Any kid who scores in multiple meets per day in the summer is not an average varsity runner i'll tell you that much.

You keep going off on these weird tangents while twisting my points.. I never said men didnt have an advantage at every distance. Not once did I say this. I said men seem to have slightly MORE of one in the 800m in comparison to the advantages that they have at many other distances.

You seem to have problems reading, because my contention isn't that you compared them to the best US high school boys, its that high school boys across the world are at a physical development point that elite women would struggle to compete against them, and that the elite runners of simply the US high school populace embarass the elite women in the world. Two different sentiments that you seem to not be able to accept and continue to be confused about.

You game me your examples, I gave you examples as well even more so, and provided even more context in other athletic endeavours to support. Thats nice that you used to compete, doesn't change actual facts that we can document and ascertain without having run track. Like I said we can easily look up youtube clips of male high school at random places in the US and world and see them putting up times that would see them placing in the top 3 for a woman race in the same event for professional runners.

You keep saying the average, but ignoring the extremely high rate of young men in comparison to women, is going to have their average times be higher than women, so again you seem to be missing the point and ample evidence in reality because you want to make a point and talk about an observation you think you see, when reality and documentation shows us differently. You literally said boys have no advantage over women in the 100m, 200m, 400m because women would beat high school age males, I simply said that is not the truth with regard to high school boys. So again if you are going to argue, atleast recognize the arguments actually being directed towards you.

Now have a good one.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
All three of them have vaginas. They were all raised females. Their doctors and their parents aren't crazy. They are intersexed, the old-fashioned word is hermaphrodite. They have both male and female characteristics. To what extent who knows.

nikka......they're nikkas.

Would you fukk a hermaphrodite? No. Because you know that's a man. Now you in here trying to play semantics. That's a nikka breh. Anybody that got a penis is a nikka. fukk outta here.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
These n1ggaz tuckin dey dikk and gettin gold medals. Im gonna change my name to Ebony, tuck my piece and see if I can get on 1 of these wnba rosters.

@Regular_P u wit me? :ohlawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some women with high testosterone levels develop frontal balding. Other possible effects include acne, an enlarged clitoris, increasedmuscle mass, and deepening of voice. High levels of testosterone can also lead to infertility and are commonly seen in polycystic ovarian syndrome

“Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical ..

different things

caster semenya is the only one of the three who is intersex, the other two nothing have been PROVEN

but you disgusting sick cacs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some women with high testosterone levels develop frontal balding. Other possible effects include acne, an enlarged clitoris, increasedmuscle mass, and deepening of voice. High levels of testosterone can also lead to infertility and are commonly seen in polycystic ovarian syndrome

“Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical ..

different things

caster semenya is the only one of the three who is intersex, the other two just have high testerone