White woman from 800m is mad she lost to "men"

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
NYAIRERA-POSE.jpg

This is the world record holder for the women's 800m.
records-mundiales-de-los-800-metros-damas-05.jpg

:jbhmm:Man... this is crazy how this is all playing out. I was just discussing this hypothesis few months ago with some ppl.

For those who arent track heads, the 800m requires more balls than any event on the track. Literally. You're practically sprinting for half a mile. That second lap is PURE testosterone fueling you through that shyt. Its tough to understand, youd have to have tried it.

Example: the fastest female 100, 200, 400, or whatever meter runners in the world would destroy most varsity high school boys.... But typically, the fastest 800m females in the world usually can barely break 2 minutes:dwillhuh:... I always found that observation interesting. The gap between men and women with this particular event is the largest ive seen in comparison to all other events. Simply being a man is usually such a high X-factor here.

Then this olympics rolls around. All the female runners in all events, mad feminine. Many of them fine as hell... :ohhh:Then the womens 800m comes on. I see some damn she-males dominating the pretrial heats... running 1:55's and shyt. Then I look at what the women's world record holder looks like.:wtf: This event is beyond suspect...

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I mean at first I was Like cac tears :blessed: bytch :umad:

But then I saw the pictures I mean I ain't saying it's true but that cac bytch might have a point :patrice:

NYAIRERA-POSE.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

:russ:

That shyt is crazy breh. I'm on my black power shyt as much as the next breh but I can't defend this :laff:

That shyt don't even seem real. Got nikkas taping their dikks to their thighs just so they can get a medal. By any means necessary I guess.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe this is her 4th album and she aint made a dime yet

:yeshrug:

:pacspit:
Cac

giphy.gif

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
racist cac :francis:

but im lookin at those photos of the winners like :dwillhuh: one of them looks like a women but the other two :patrice:

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
You are not letting me win the height argument. You are not letting me win any argument. The truth is that Joanna Jozwik is bigger than Christine Niyonsaba.

You think that you are slick by trying to say in an around about way Christine Niyonsaba is "manlike". In every picture that we posted of her she looked like a woman. Short afro; braids; makeup; no makeup. It didn't matter; she looked like a smallish East African Black woman. You haven't introduced anything to show that Ms. Niyonsaba is anything but a woman; only your fugging conjecture. Where it the proof that any part of her story is anything like that of the Gold medalist? Where is the proof that the Bronze medalist from Kenya is anything but a woman?

No, I don't have any medical reports. I can't prove anything that's why I gave up. I think she looks masculine, you don't. Case closed.

At the press conference they were asked if they took medication to reduce their testosterone levels and all three refused to answer. Unless Francine Niyonsaba comes public we will never know. And why would she come public about something like that? The gold medalist, Caster Semenya, didn't go public, she got outed. I think the Indian woman was outed too, but I don't remember exactly.

All three were asked to comment on whether the IAAF had made them take hormone treatments to suppress their testosterone levels and, if so, what effects those treatments had. Semenya’s times worsened considerably when she was taking the medication.

After a brief consultation with each other, all three refused to answer. “Let’s focus first of all on the performance today, let’s not focus on any medication,” said Wambui.

Caster Semenya wins gold but faces more scrutiny as IAAF press case | Andy Bull

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I don't have any medical reports. I can't prove anything that's why I gave up. I think she looks masculine, you don't. Case closed.

At the press conference they were asked if they took medication to reduce their testosterone levels and all three refused to answer. Unless Francine Niyonsaba comes public we will never know. And why would she come public about something like that? The gold medalist, Caster Semenya, didn't go public, she got outed. I think the Indian woman was outed too, but I don't remember exactly.

Caster Semenya wins gold but faces more scrutiny as IAAF press case | Andy Bull

So Ms. Niyonsaba not answering a dumb question means what? Did the reporters ask the same questions of the White runners?

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
:russ:

That shyt is crazy breh. I'm on my black power shyt as much as the next breh but I can't defend this :laff:

That shyt don't even seem real. Got nikkas taping their dikks to their thighs just so they can get a medal. By any means necessary I guess.

All three of them have vaginas. They were all raised females. Their doctors and their parents aren't crazy. They are intersexed, the old-fashioned word is hermaphrodite. They have both male and female characteristics. To what extent who knows.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:Man... this is crazy how this is all playing out. I was just discussing this hypothesis few months ago with some ppl.

For those who arent track heads, the 800m requires more balls than any event on the track. Literally. You're practically sprinting for half a mile. That second lap is PURE testosterone fueling you through that shyt. Its tough to understand, youd have to have tried it.

Example: the fastest female 100, 200, 400, or whatever meter runners in the world would destroy most varsity high school boys.... But typically, the fastest 800m females in the world usually can barely break 2 minutes:dwillhuh:... I always found that observation interesting. The gap between men and women with this particular event is the largest ive seen in comparison to all other events. Simply being a man is usually such a high X-factor here.

Then this olympics rolls around. All the female runners in all events, mad feminine. Many of them fine as hell... :ohhh:Then the womens 800m comes on. I see some damn she-males dominating the pretrial heats... running 1:55's and shyt. Then I look at what the women's world record holder looks like.:wtf: This event is beyond suspect...

I have to disagree with your high school male and female contention.

I know for a fact most female professionals routinely struggle with male high schools in practicing.
Women's olympic soccer and basketball typically scrimmage with high school boys to sharpen up for international play and woemn soccer have to disallow the boys from getting too physical or it can easily get out of hand for them. Women basketball typically competes evenly with high school boys teams from what I've heard.

I looked up the women's fastest 100m records, and found it most recently to be 10.49
Even if you hit Jeter 10.65 up, most 2nd fastest and compare it to high school boys, the gulf in class is staggering.

US high school alone has its record 100m time as 10.00 flat or 10.15, that is signficantly better for high school boys than grown women who are geared up (100m record is FloJo and we know she was doping)

Women's 200 record - 21.34s -FloJo
US male high school 200m record - (20.13 and 20.09 +1.6)

Women's 400 record - 47.60 Marita Koch (known steroid user)
US male high school 400m record - (44.69 and 45.19)

The physical disparity between high school boys and grown women is too much to overcome, let alone a fully grown man vs women.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
What the white people haters in this thread don't understand is that Rio was the first Olympics where competitors in the women's events did not have to lower their testosterone. It was known all year that these three were going to win the women's 800m because they have significant male characteristics.

It is just a matter of time before intersexed women start competing in sprints and beating black women. It was just a fluke that it happened to white women first. Men can even compete against women in the Olympics as long as the men have been on hormones for at least a year. Soon men are going to demand to compete against women without undergoing any hormone treatment at all.

Women's sports as we know it may very well come to an end.

Shut up bytch, go back to the kitchen

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
All three of them have vaginas. They were all raised females. Their doctors and their parents aren't crazy. They are intersexed, the old-fashioned word is hermaphrodite. They have both male and female characteristics. To what extent who knows.

All three have penises as well.
Doesn't matter how they were raised.

It isn't until recently that for a lot of people they had to make a best guess at the time of delivery and hoope they guessed right and that things aligned correctly after puberty and the correct organ took over. There are plenty of hemaphrodites that were raised as men, but were sexually women, and vice versa. That said, doesn't change the fact that in these cases only one organ really works and that in the case of the runners in question, they are physically men, not women.