White woman from 800m is mad she lost to "men"

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the white people haters in this thread don't understand is that Rio was the first Olympics where competitors in the women's events did not have to lower their testosterone. It was known all year that these three were going to win the women's 800m because they have significant male characteristics.

It is just a matter of time before intersexed women start competing in sprints and beating black women. It was just a fluke that it happened to white women first. Men can even compete against women in the Olympics as long as the men have been on hormones for at least a year. Soon men are going to demand to compete against women without undergoing any hormone treatment at all.

Women's sports as we know it may very well come to an end.

You keep mentioning 3. And I keep advising you that the Silver medalist Francine Niyonsaba of Burundi is clearly a woman. She is "5'5" and 130 pounds. The White chick that is complaining is actually bigger than the Silver medalist.

Francine Niyonsaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some pictures of her:

220px-Francine_Niyonsaba_Rio_2016.jpg

d8285d1f-0a02-473f-b2a8-adbbd3407ee0.jpg

14068346_670311676451030_7266678616382258175_o.jpg

bdi_burundi_NIYONSABA_francine_21082016_03.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Brittany Griner the only intersexed player on the American women's team? It's one thing to have one player on a team vs the whole starting lineup being intersexed.

That photo of Francine Niyonsaba is misleading.

She is something like "5'5". The chick White chick (Joanna Jozwik) that is complaining about her is "5'7".

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did a little research and I still haven't seen where she made the "glad to be the first white" comment or the "inject myself with testosterone" comment...who is your source cuz I smell some race baiting going on.
@Brooklynzson @cook
Hold up. The shorty with the Silver medal is clearly a woman. Take a look at her again. No parts of that chick looks like a man.

CqaX1RLXgAAF83f.jpg

Now those other two (the Gold and Bronze winner) need to be signed up to WNBA contracts, because they look like WNBA players. And why aren't foreign country's complaining about the American Women basketball team being full of dudes?
Shawty with the Gold do look like Dom Kennedy tho:lolbron:

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
I mean at first I was Like cac tears :blessed: bytch :umad:

But then I saw the pictures I mean I ain't saying it's true but that cac bytch might have a point :patrice:

NYAIRERA-POSE.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

:laugh: Naw man. That white chick got every right to be heated.

We not really tryna claim #blackexcellence on this one are we?

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
You keep mentioning 3. And I keep advising you that the Silver medalist Francine Niyonsaba of Burundi is clearly a woman. She is "5'5" and 130 pounds. The White that is complaining is actually bigger than the Silver medalist.

You got to ignore what the white woman is saying. Their height and weight are irrelevant. It's not uncommon for men to be 5'5'' and weigh 130lbs. I don't considered any of the three medalists to be men. I just avoid calling them women because it confuses people.

Francine Niyonsaba and the bronze medalist don't have breasts. Caster didn't have breasts until after she became World Champion and probably started taking hormones. Until recently Francine was very masculine looking. She may be taking hormones or even had plastic surgery.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't disagree that they do favor men

alot

but this bytch would've lost against the most feminine black semi-athletic woman

fukkin white people dont understand this shyt yet smh

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got to ignore what the white woman is saying. Their height and weight are irrelevant. It's not uncommon for men to be 5'5'' and weigh 130lbs. I don't considered any of the three medalists to be men. I just avoid calling them women because it confuses people.

Francine Niyonsaba and the bronze medalist don't have breasts. Caster didn't have breasts until after she became World Champion and probably started taking hormones. Until recently Francine was very masculine looking. She may be taking hormones or even had plastic surgery.

Francine Niyonsaba does not look masculine. She looks like a Black woman with a small afro that is not wearing makeup.

The chick complaining, Joanna Jozwik, doesn't have breast either. Take a look at her.

453681778-polands-joanna-jozwik-reacts-after-placing-gettyimages.jpg

On top of that I keep pointing out to you that she is taller than ("5'7" 120 pounds), but a little lighter than Francine Niyonsaba.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She is something like "5'5". The chick White chick (Joanna Jozwik) that is complaining about her is "5'7".
There are some short guys who could destroy the women's circuits in any sport.

If Aquille Carr was allowed to be in the WNBA, he'd be their best player of All time and he's physically smaller than a lot of the league.