White woman from 800m is mad she lost to "men"

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
I thought they had rules against this. What the hell is going on? :scust:

Last year a sprinter from India name Dutee Chand sued the IAAF, the track and field governing body. They wanted her to take medication to lower her high testosterone level. She argued that her high testosterone level was her advantage just like being 7ft tall is an advantage for a basketball player. The Court of Arbitration for Sport agreed and said for two years there wouldn't be any testing of women for testosterone.

Since all three of the medalists were born with vaginas, they got to compete in Rio without testing or having to take medication.

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
Francine Niyonsaba does not look masculine. She looks like a Black woman with a small afro that is not wearing makeup.

The chick complaining, Joanna Jozwik, doesn't have breast either. Take a look at her.

453681778-polands-joanna-jozwik-reacts-after-placing-gettyimages.jpg

On top of that I keep pointing out to you that she is taller than ("5'7" 120 pounds), but a little lighter than Francine Niyonsaba.

I'm going to let you win the height argument. I have been following this situation for months so what the white woman in the OP is saying is irrelevant to me but I can understand if this is where you are coming in on the debate it sticks out to you.

The woman from India, Dutee Chand, who has the high testosterone levels is 5'3 and 110lbs.
She finished 50th in the 100m which is good for an Indian but no threat to medal contenders.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to let you win the height argument. I have been following this situation for months so what the white woman in the OP is saying is irrelevant to me but I can understand if this is where you are coming in on the debate it sticks out to you.

The women from India, Dutee Chand, who has the high testosterone levels is 5'3 and 110lbs.
She finished 50th in the 100m which is good for an Indian but no threat to medal contenders.

You are not letting me win the height argument. You are not letting me win any argument. The truth is that Joanna Jozwik is bigger than Christine Niyonsaba.

You think that you are slick by trying to say in an around about way Christine Niyonsaba is "manlike". In every picture that we posted of her she looked like a woman. Short afro; braids; makeup; no makeup. It didn't matter; she looked like a smallish East African Black woman. You haven't introduced anything to show that Ms. Niyonsaba is anything but a woman; only your fugging conjecture. Where it the proof that any part of her story is anything like that of the Gold medalist? Where is the proof that the Bronze medalist from Kenya is anything but a woman?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yall sjw trying to ignore the obvious.
There shouldn't be men racing, period.
woman is obviously racist, but even racists can say shyt that is right, and the Olympics fukked up allowing a man to race against women, simple as that.