All Star
Daps
44ba643a162b11e38dc022000a1f8c21_7.jpg

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Blah blah, blah, blah, typical white excuse for the white man's history of savagery against people all over the world.

IT is a FACT that not a race or ethnic group was more heinous then white people. NOT ONE.

You must know nothing about Africa then. There are savagery practices amongst tribes when they beat each other, like eating the hearts of their slain enemies :laff: Cutting off the genitals of their enemy while the enemy is ALIVE etc. Also, Japan/China been doing some fukked up shyt to each other for a while. So it's funny you try to say the white man is the most brutal when history says otherwise :mjpls:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
HOLY shyt :deadmanny:

Tell me that ain't the most evil face you ever saw in your damn life :heh:

Would almost be smiley-worthy if not for the crime

True. I never said all whiteys are angels, but the attempt to make all whites look that way is retarded by many scorned around here. This dude is on that devil shyt with his psychotic facial expression. Also, there are 'evil' people of any look. It's all about conditioning for the most part, of course instincts/genetics come to play but for the most part killing by humans is conditioned into us. Since we are not meat eaters by design, we have less of a reason to 'kill.'

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
You must know nothing about Africa then. There are savagery practices amongst tribes when they beat each other, like eating the hearts of their slain enemies :laff: Cutting off the genitals of their enemy while the enemy is ALIVE etc. Also, Japan/China been doing some fukked up shyt to each other for a while. So it's funny you try to say the white man is the most brutal when history says otherwise :mjpls:

Let's compare the body count....:mjpls:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I was going to make a comment about him being white and only getting a felony for shooting a black child,
Then,
I read a comment about blacks getting mad at whites for the violence they place upon us and we want to sing justice, but we don't do or say anything about black on black crime,
Which is also true,
I'm so confused,
So many topics to debate,
I'm just going to fallback.

its too much man

i try to stay outta shyt like this

but its hard when its on the front page of a website thats supposed to be about life/females/money/ experiences shyt liek that

i dont care what anybody say....i know for a FACT this website full of racist people....black people are not infatuated with race how this website is....atleast not in real life

nikkas thats living out here already know the problems

only a fool would try to discuss real racial issues on here

i tried to make threads last year...but i just cant do it man honestly

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. I never said all whiteys are angels, but the attempt to make all whites look that way is retarded by many scorned around here. This dude is on that devil shyt with his psychotic facial expression. Also, there are 'evil' people of any look. It's all about conditioning for the most part, of course instincts/genetics come to play but for the most part killing by humans is conditioned into us. Since we are not meat eaters by design, we have less of a reason to 'kill.'

Hmm seems crackers have took on larger group killings. Instead of killing one ya'll become serial killers and terrorist.

All Star
Daps
I was going to make a comment about him being white and only getting a felony for shooting a black child,
Then,
I read a comment about blacks getting mad at whites for the violence they place upon us and we want to sing justice, but we don't do or say anything about black on black crime,
Which is also true,
I'm so confused,
So many topics to debate,
I'm just going to fallback.

:dahell: There's rallies against black on black crime all the time.