White Thug Shoots 8 Year Old Black Boy In the Face

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Why? Because I'm saying what you're saying cept about blacks instead of whites? Ahhh, poor baby.

Such courage behind da safety of your computer. You and I both know you (and many like you) would never say da kind of dumb shyt you say on a daily basis here to an actual black person's face in real life. But then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a race full of cultural thieves and cowards. :ehh:

Continue to vent those frustrations n punch those keys , Brad. Da p*ssy in you is too potent for you to do anything else.
:heh:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Such courage behind da safety of your computer. You and I both know you (and many like you) would never say da kind of dumb shyt you say on a daily basis here to an actual black person's face in real life. But then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a race full of cultural thieves and cowards. :ehh:

Continue to vent those frustrations n punch those keys , Brad. Da p*ssy in you is too potent for you to do anything else.

Sounds like you're self-reflecting.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nZuCBw.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You must know nothing about Africa then. There are savagery practices amongst tribes when they beat each other, like eating the hearts of their slain enemies :laff: Cutting off the genitals of their enemy while the enemy is ALIVE etc. Also, Japan/China been doing some fukked up shyt to each other for a while. So it's funny you try to say the white man is the most brutal when history says otherwise :mjpls:

:cacplease:

If thats the best you can do when proving "savagery" amongst Africans compared to whites then you are reaching high.

Tell me when black men sailed around the world and settled in the aboriginal lands only to pillage (America), rape (Trans-Atlantic slave trade), manipulate (Montezuma II and the Aztecs), genocide to extinction (the Guanches), distort history to elevate white supremacy (Kemet) and only then you might have a point. Until then you have the nerve to come to a black forum to say that black people are "just as savage" as the white man?????

Let's not forget the brutality white people has committed to 400 years against African people.

White people have been spreading their diseases, lies, and treachery ever since they left Cacland.

Think about that for a sec. :mjpls:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:cacplease:

If thats the best you can do when proving "savagery" amongst Africans compared to whites then you are reaching high.

Tell me when black men sailed around the world and settled in the aboriginal lands only to pillage (America), rape (Trans-Atlantic slave trade), manipulate (Montezuma II and the Aztecs), genocide to extinction (the Guanches), distort history to elevate white supremacy (Kemet) and only then you might have a point. Until then you have the nerve to come to a black forum to say that black people are "just as savage" as the white man?????

Let's not forget the brutality white people has committed to 400 years against African people.

White people have been spreading their diseases, lies, and treachery ever since they left Cacland.

Think about that for a sec. :mjpls:

White people discovered America (the place you live in now) during the Ice Ages. They stayed, and then Asians discovered America. These two parties then intertwined and procreated to create the image of the Native American (after years of evolving in the United States/Canada and so on). So that is just more CAC on CAC violence as you babies like to call it. Europeans dominated the world globally because they were just smarter and stronger. Anyone in their position would have taken over other parts of the world, just like Asians have and so on. Africa is a dreamland for those living in it, so of course Africans didn't have a motive to travel the world (the majority I mean) and take over lands etc. But Africa has too much trouble and has always been that way for ya'll to be talking shyt. You need to visit some of those countries to get the real deal like I have. Also, Africa spews more diseases than any other continent so you can halt that lie now. Africans have been raping their own, and others throughout history. And by 'others' I mean whites/Arabs etc. You wouldn't know though because you're just copying what other scorned parties you hang with have told you. Go research yourself and you'll figure out that all humans have the potential to be violent, not just 'CACs.'

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alll I have to say, is if I bring children into this world they will be not be raised in this country.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
White people discovered America (the place you live in now) during the Ice Ages. They stayed, and then Asians discovered America. These two parties then intertwined and procreated to create the image of the Native American (after years of evolving in the United States/Canada and so on). So that is just more CAC on CAC violence as you babies like to call it. Europeans dominated the world globally because they were just smarter and stronger. Anyone in their position would have taken over other parts of the world, just like Asians have and so on. Africa is a dreamland for those living in it, so of course Africans didn't have a motive to travel the world (the majority I mean) and take over lands etc. But Africa has too much trouble and has always been that way for ya'll to be talking shyt. You need to visit some of those countries to get the real deal like I have. Also, Africa spews more diseases than any other continent so you can halt that lie now. Africans have been raping their own, and others throughout history. And by 'others' I mean whites/Arabs etc. You wouldn't know though because you're just copying what other scorned parties you hang with have told you. Go research yourself and you'll figure out that all humans have the potential to be violent, not just 'CACs.'
shaq-laughing-gif.gif
filepicker%2FWIzAdudBSQK7zpboT3dX_tyler%20laughing%20hard%20gif.gif

Omg, I stopped after the first sentence!

What makes you think Im gonna read that cac-jumble after that???

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
shaq-laughing-gif.gif
filepicker%2FWIzAdudBSQK7zpboT3dX_tyler%20laughing%20hard%20gif.gif

Omg, I stopped after the first sentence!

What makes you think Im gonna read that cac-jumble after that???

When did I say you'd read it? I was asked a question so I responded. I see it's just a game here instead of an attempt at logical discussion so I'll bow out now. They have tools that were exclusive to Europe at the time present at the digging sites that dated Europeans to be the original founders. Ice Age Europeans, not the ones you read about in history books.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
y'all ain't put that fool Brown Ant on ignore yet?