White Thug Shoots 8 Year Old Black Boy In the Face

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
When did I say you'd read it? I was asked a question so I responded. I see it's just a game here instead of an attempt at logical discussion so I'll bow out now. They have tools that were exclusive to Europe at the time present at the digging sites that dated Europeans to be the original founders. Ice Age Europeans, not the ones you read about in history books.

:wow:
Taking L's like it's nothing and thinking white people invented everything. I hope you know that white people just took shyt from other civilizations. Gun powder yup those were the Asians, Math yup that was the Arabs, Beer yup that was invented by the Egyptians. I can keep going on for days on shyt white people didn't do first. Keep trolling though.
:troll:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:wow:
Taking L's like it's nothing and thinking white people invented everything. I hope you know that white people just took shyt from other civilizations. Gun powder yup those were the Asians, Math yup that was the Arabs, Beer yup that was invented by the Egyptians. I can keep going on for days on shyt white people didn't do first. Keep trolling though.
:troll:

You're jealous. Also, Arabs are white so you can edit your post to make it more accurate, I won't tell anyone. White people invented more shyt than anyone else, your jealousy is blinding you.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You're jealous. Also, Arabs are white so you can edit your post to make it more accurate, I won't tell anyone. White people invented more shyt than anyone else, your jealousy is blinding you.

White people just invaded other cultures and took what they liked.

:pachaha: @ u thinking Arabs are white. One minute yall calling them terrorists and the next minute you tryna claim them so you can take credit for what they did. It's like yall are programmed to just hate on everyone and can't help yourselves.