White Thug Shoots 8 Year Old Black Boy In the Face

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Excuse is that everyone in the world has been slaves. Blacks just think they're the only ones. Also, Africans sold out their own people, there can't be a product without a seller.
Blah blah, blah, blah, typical white excuse for the white man's history of savagery against people all over the world.

IT is a FACT that not a race or ethnic group was more heinous then white people. NOT ONE.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Black guys kill babies all the time. Now that a white guy did it once yall trying to act like whites do it more :russ:

Most black thugs aren't shooting at a child intentionally. Unfortunately, kids get harmed by accident in neighborhood shootouts. This white dude was trying to kill a 2nd grader for whatever twisted ass reason. @bk Get this clown out of here :camby:

Last edited:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I was going to make a comment about him being white and only getting a felony for shooting a black child,
Then,
I read a comment about blacks getting mad at whites for the violence they place upon us and we want to sing justice, but we don't do or say anything about black on black crime,
Which is also true,
I'm so confused,
So many topics to debate,
I'm just going to fallback.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Blah blah, blah, blah, typical white excuse for the white man's history of savagery against people all over the world.

IT is a FACT that not a race or ethnic group was more heinous then white people. NOT ONE.

can't really argue that given history :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
*********** said:
I was going to make a comment about him being white and only getting a felony for shooting a black child,
Then,
I read a comment about blacks getting mad at whites for the violence they place upon us and we want to sing justice, but we don't do or say anything about black on black crime,
Which is also true,
I'm so confused,
So many topics to debate,
I'm just going to fallback.
Talking about black on black crime when their is a senseless white on black crime is a deflection from the issue of cacs killing us. Talking about black om black crime will do NOTHING with the issue of white on black crime.