White Supremacists Calls Black Kids N*ggas And Gets Killed By One Punch

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK well then you're going to have to provide a more credible source then some Hotep twitter page with under 2K followers and Tariq Nasheed doing click bait. Its ok to not trust the news as long as there are credible sources available and so far you have yet to provide a credible up to date source.

So with it being 2 separate stories do you admit that somebody's lying about what happened?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny, I can’t see a thing but the Frederick video is so clear. I’d say I lean on Zimmerman being in jail for not minding his own business but again this is apples to oranges. We all see what happened in this case. FYI the people I know associated are on the perpetrator side not the victim

Thank you for providing my point of you c00ns/cacs having a bias against black people. Y'all cool with white people killing black people but you not cool with black people killing white people.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I’m from there:francis:

People are starting a gofundme to make it so you have to have an adult to go to the fair

People are blaming the lil dudes not the white man

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media is making shyt up is what’s happening.... nobody involved said this was racially motivated.

All you see on video is the white dude saying nigg*r and getting knocked out. The black kid will go free just like zimmerman

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So with it being 2 separate stories do you admit that somebody's lying about what happened?

We are in the era of fake news so I always do the Googles after reading headlines on websites. And lo and behold....What u posted wasn't truth as time revealed. So yeah.....Someones lying...and so far its the info u provided in the op thats lying.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone ip check this nicca :patrice::stopitslime:

I’ll save you the effort... I live right here in Maryland, no mystery

I even know the 16 year old has a 12 year old girlfriend and all these Hill Billy’s and bamas are cool with it

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
That’s cool but you don’t know them like I do...

I don’t but my little brothers friends with the 16 year old, I ain’t gon say his name obviously

i don’t think dude is gonna square up with an old white dude for no reason unless he said something

---

Superstar
Daps
Any gofundme for the kids charged? We need to support them having the best legal representation money can buy.. :mjgrin:

Btw this is how you answer the cac door bell... knock em the fukk out, they will think twice about being antagonist :mjgrin:

This Mods sticky this thread with a GoFundMe on top!

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t but my little brothers friends with the 16 year old, I ain’t gon say his name obviously

i don’t think dude is gonna square up with an old white dude for no reason unless he said something

Yet you think old white dudes are randomly calling teens ni66@ at the Frederick fair?