White Supremacists Calls Black Kids N*ggas And Gets Killed By One Punch

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah the young brotha going go free. He clearly feared for his life he's just a kid protecting himself from a racist grown man. The cacs so mad hoping and wishing the kid goes to jail for this. Too bad he won't. Them cacs and c00ns go have to cry about it because this young king bout to be free as a bird and start a gofundme and become a millionaire

THESE YOUNG BOYS ARE ABOUT TO LOSE THEIR LIVES TO JAIL
AND YOUR fakkit ASS IN HERE POSTING THIS BULLshyt LIKE ITS JOKES.

:devil:
:evil:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So OP told fake news and a bunch of followers just ran with it as always.

Its 2019...U supposed to do ya Googles and wait for all the info before jumping out the window to prevent yourself from looking stupid with your misinformed opinion as most in this thread haven't done.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I dont see them being threatened in this brief clip. The prosecutor is going to say they could have walked away. They surrounded him and one threw a punch:francis:..that led to his death. Was it premeditated to kill him, no but it's definitely an offensive physical attack. that punch worth at least 5 years of your life? :yeshrug:...for some yes....for others nah.

Got to pick your battles mayne.

Yes. The justice system is fuucked up in it's lack of blindness, no doubt, but this not a good look for them boys.

I read that the youngins were wilding & the man made or said nothing racial

Here's the thing too. Ive heard knock out game and then I've read he called them N word...and I heard they wanted money.

Last edited: