White Supremacists Calls Black Kids N*ggas And Gets Killed By One Punch

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yet you think old white dudes are randomly calling teens ni66@ at the Frederick fair?

I’m from frederick city... basically every other city in the county is racist

Adults were calling the Frederick High girls basketball team all types of racist stuff last year at a game

White people being racist isn’t surprising, especially not out here

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m from frederick city... basically every other city in the county is racist

Adults were calling the Frederick High girls basketball team all types of racist stuff last year at a game

White people being racist isn’t surprising, especially not out here
I agree but you don’t find people openly randomly calling people ni66@ at such a multicultural event like that.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as it satisfies me to see that dude get lit up....

it depresses me knowing this kid is gonna catch a murder charge from this. I’m just sitting here imagining how scared he is right now and how much this is probably destroying his fam. This shyt is conflicting as hell

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Man Involved In The Frederick Fair Altercation Was A Career Criminal |

John-Weed-rap-sheet-768x795.png
Screen-Shot-2019-09-24-at-12.16.24-AM-768x376.png

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
What happened with this case?

I didn't even know about this until you just bumped this thread

but google turned up this info

15-year-old boy pleads guilty to manslaughter in deadly attack at Great Frederick Fair

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/n...cle_41b07e8c-e97c-56f7-96bb-7da5be46de9d.html

apparently the younger breh who actually threw the punch is completing a behavioral modification(?!) program in a juvie center after pleading guilty to manslaughter:francis:

but then it seems like he'll be released. the details are all kinda vague because they were kept on juvenile status

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
also, it seems his father, who probably instilled his racist and criminal tendencies in him, kicked the bucket on the one year anniversary of his timely death

John Weed - Gaithersburg, Maryland , Thibadeau Mortuary Service p.a. - Memories wall

Edit: alright, wait. for the sake of fairness, this was in one of the articles:

The release also notes that "the facts as detailed in the Courtroom on Wednesday indicated that not one witness who was present with the respondent, nor Mr. Weed’s family, nor the teen himself, said that this was a race-related incident. All of the individuals were interviewed by the Frederick County Sheriff’s Detectives and never accused Mr. Weed of using any racial slur."

so, we may not know exactly what happened. either way, oh well. glad the little brehs didn't get thrown under the bus and charged as adults like these cacs wanted

Last edited:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
“free all day like OJ” :pachaha:

“The older of the brothers, who was 16 years old at the time of the Sept. 20 assault, was initially charged with two counts of second-degree assault related to the attack that killed 59-year-old Mount Airy resident John Marvin Weed.
Of those charges, one count was for the teen reportedly spitting on Weed after he had fallen to the ground, which was the charge the teen pleaded guilty to July 8 during a hearing in Frederick County Circuit Court. The second assault charge was dropped per a plea agreement”