White Supremacists Calls Black Kids N*ggas And Gets Killed By One Punch

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP has done this before.

Notice how these c00ns/cacs are questioning the racial story but they aren't questioning the knockout game or them asking for money story. That shows you that they are c00ns/cacs mad that that a racist got killed by a black teen defending himself. The same people be going around bragging about zimmerman being free and not dead. If Trayvon would've killed zimmerman these same people would be in here mad saying Trayvon is going or should go to jail. The same people was hoping and wishing zimmerman didn't go to jail. These clowns ain't slick

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice how these c00ns/cacs are questioning the racial story but they aren't questioning the knockout game or them asking for money story. That shows you that they are c00ns/cacs mad that that a racist got killed by a black teen defending himself. The same people be going around bragging about zimmerman being free and not dead. If Trayvon would've killed zimmerman these same people would be in here mad saying Trayvon is going or should go to jail. The same people was hoping and wishing zimmerman didn't go to jail. These clowns ain't slick

:camby:

But u posted fake news. None of the most recent news reports co sign your claim in the OP. And you trying to make people feel guilty by making weak comparisons to Zimmerman has nothing to do with you posting fake news.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

But u posted fake news. None of the most recent news reports co sign your claim in the OP. And you trying to make people feel guilty by making weak comparisons to Zimmerman has nothing to do with you posting fake news.

I don't trust the news. It's one story about thrm asking for money and another one claiming they were playing the knockout game.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know people who are family to the people involved. Racial epithets never happened

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust the news. It's one story about thrm asking for money and another one claiming they were playing the knockout game.

OK well then you're going to have to provide a more credible source then some Hotep twitter page with under 2K followers and Tariq Nasheed doing click bait. Its ok to not trust the news as long as there are credible sources available and so far you have yet to provide a credible up to date source.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hear you go

Funny, I can’t see a thing but the Frederick video is so clear. I’d say I lean on Zimmerman being in jail for not minding his own business but again this is apples to oranges. We all see what happened in this case. FYI the people I know associated are on the perpetrator side not the victim