WHITE Slaves and BLACK Masters....the untold history of North Africa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shouldnt be news

To think blacks and blacks ONLY have been slaves is some self deprecating shyt...

Theres been slaves for almost every race , including whites but the difference is with the transatlantic slave trade is the construct of race, racial hiearchy , and the creation of white supremacy....

Alotta Romans and Greeks had respect for blacks, hell the blueprint for their civilizations was bitten off Africans, and the ME ...They had more respect for Africans than they did barbaric cave dwelling Western Europeans (who they routinely captured/enslaved and served as slaves/sex slaves/gladiators)....

Oddly enough these dumb ass race obsessed white supremacists dont realize their “Nordic” ancestors for the most part were primitive barbarians....up until the middle ages/medeival times where they almost were completely wiped out due to the Plague..

I really do think White Supremacy is a reaction and overcompensation of whites almost getting wiped off this earth and disregarded for most of history....West North and East Africa, the middle east and asia always been on their shyt...

Cosign. Everything in this post is 100% on point.

My favorite quotes from the Ancient Greeks and Romans is when they shyt on the Germanic tribes to the north of them and talk up how great the Ancient Egyptians and Ethiopians to the south of them are. Those quotes alone destroy the entire ideology of white supremacy.

Last edited:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
The Arabs of that time were also black. Contrary to what many modern day "Arabs" want to believe, the majority of modern day "Arabs" are really just Arabized Turks and other Caucasians from central Asia. The true Arabs are originally from Yemen. And if you know where Yemen is on a map its literally a stone's throw from East Africa. That is why culturally and linguistically the original Arabs were so similar to East Africans.

OG Arabs were black. PERIOD.

The Arabs used to brag about their blackness in their poems. Alot of Yemenis are Somalis culturally. By dress and even by eating Khat haha

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Cosign. Everyone in this post is on point.

My favorite quotes from the Ancient Greeks and Romans is when they shyt on the Germanic tribes to the north of them and talk up how great the Ancient Egyptians and Ethiopians to the south of them are. Those quotes alone destroy the entire ideology of white supremacy.

Another thing is Moors conquered Spain so long, longer than dam near American slavery and basically civilized them...they got tired of being bullied and fought back and finally overcame......became one of the BIGGEST slave traders once everything popped off...yeah they were mad:umad:thats not a coincidence either.

Italy greece spain the whole meditterranean wouldnt have been NOWHERE near as relevant with their empires if they didnt get game from the Africans and the Middle east , which is why alotta em arent 100% white.....WS always claim Roman empires and greeks when those dudes wouldnt even fukk with the average white person today...they are seen as lowly germanic barbarians...

Germanic tribes were primitive, barbaric and isolated...thats what honestly most of Europe would have been if they didnt steal shyt/interact with everyone else.....The Plague was a wake up call on some:merchant: shyt...like if we dont get it together we’ll all be wiped out, so lets put tribal shyt to the side and unite together, start some religion (white supremacy) to boost our self esteem and an excuse to enslave rape and pillage other people, and finally become relevant...

They should be thanking black people...

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Another thing is Moors conquered Spain so long, longer than dam near American slavery and basically civilized them...they got tired of being bullied and fought back and finally overcame......became one of the BIGGEST slave traders once everything popped off...yeah they were mad:umad:thats not a coincidence either.

Italy greece spain the whole meditterranean wouldnt have been NOWHERE near as relevant with their empires if they didnt get game from the Africans and the Middle east , which is why alotta em arent 100% white.....WS always claim Roman empires and greeks when those dudes wouldnt even fukk with the average white person today...they are seen as lowly germanic barbarians...

Germanic tribes were primitive, barbaric and isolated...thats what honestly most of Europe would have been if they didnt steal shyt/interact with everyone else.....The Plague was a wake up call on some:merchant: shyt...like if we dont get it together we’ll all be wiped out, so lets put tribal shyt to the side and unite together, start some religion (white supremacy) to boost our self esteem and an excuse to enslave rape and pillage other people, and finally become relevant...

They should be thanking black people...

Bro once I read the thoughts of Julius Caesar on conquering France and Germany. I knew the Romans and Greeks didn't fukk with these northern eurocacs :russ:

Edit: it's called the commentaries by Julius Caesar. The one in Gaul.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Hollywood did make this movie, but I know it won't be made today. I've never seen a black man with so much power on screen

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Back to topic...the word SLAVE literally comes from the SLAVS, people from Czech Slovakia and basically all of Eastern Europe...

They were called that bc they were routinely enslaved by the Romans and Greeks for sex slaves and entertainment as well as Western/Northern Europeans for centuries.....

They want u to feel bad for being slave descendants when they are the TRUE original slaves....not on no hotep shyt cuz I got the receipts...

WS projects and wants u to feel lowly of urself bc they feel lowly of themselves...

Ill give CACs their credit tho...they got up out that jam......

Bro once I read the thoughts of Julius Caesar on conquering France and Germany. I knew the Romans and Greeks didn't fukk with these northern eurocacs :russ:

Edit: it's called the commentaries by Julius Caesar. The one in Gaul.

I forgot which Roman ruler it was, but dude said the barbaric tribes of England were literally the DUMBEST motherfukkers he ever came across:mjlol: said apes could be trained better...

They looked up to the Africans in the South, even sent their brightest to the universities in Egypt..

The cheat codes are there brehs....the biggest mistake was ever helping em...

Last edited:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Back to topic...the word SLAVE literally comes from the SLAVS, people from Czech Slovakia and basically all of Eastern Europe...

They were called that bc they were routinely enslaved by the Romans and Greeks for sex slaves and entertainment as well as Western/Northern Europeans for centuries.....

They want u to feel bad for being slave descendants when they are the TRUE original slaves....not on no hotep shyt cuz I got the receipts...

WS projects and wants u to feel lowly of urself bc they feel lowly of themselves...

Ill give CACs their credit tho...they got up out that jam......

I forgot which Roman ruler it was, but dude said the barbaric tribes of England were literally the DUMBEST motherfukkers he ever came across:mjlol: said apes could be trained better...

They looked up to the Africans in the South, even sent their brightest to the universities in Egypt..

The cheat codes are there brehs....the biggest mistake was ever helping em...

Cacs out here with Daddy issues. We they daddies :russ::mjlol:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
After the Roman conquest of the Nabataean Empire and the Roman naval presence at Aden to curb piracy, Arab and Somalimerchants barred Indian merchants from trading in the free port cities of the Arabian peninsula[6] because of the nearby Roman presence. However, they continued to trade in the port cities of the Somali peninsula, which was free from any Roman threat or spies. The reason for barring Indian ships from entering the wealthy Arabian port cities was to protect and hide the exploitative trade practices of the Somali and Arab merchants in the extremely lucrative ancient Red Sea-Mediterranean Seacommerce.[7] The Indian merchants for centuries brought large quantities of cinnamon from Ceylon and the Far East to Somalia and Arabia. This is said to have been the best kept secret of the Arab and Somali merchants in their trade with the Roman and Greek world.

My ancestors used to finesse these cacs. I miss those days :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Arabs used to brag about their blackness in their poems. Alot of Yemenis are Somalis culturally. By dress and even by eating Khat haha

True. And other peoples like the Chinese that came to Arabia before the 10th century also described them as black.

The "white" Arab of today is nothing more than a Turk or white Central Asian that absorbed Arab culture and language in the same way after the Spanish invaded South America, the native Americans took up the Spanish language and culture. Original Spanish people were whites from Europe. In the same fashion Original Arabs were black people from Yemen (which is basically another part of East Africa).

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Wait, so there’s a thread talking about slavery in North Africa and people are celebrating it like it’s a black achievement? recapping how one group talked shyt about another and how they all, at one point or another, got fukked over?

either you honestly don’t want a better world for everyone else or you’re too stupid to realize what it takes. honestly, in virtual exchanges on subjects like these, it’s best to talk how you would publicly. My thoughts about most of the thoughts presented in this thread is that most of you rarely share your opinions in public and have very little opportunity to be tested. However, I feel most opinions on here are so ridiculous, the only place they could be shared openly is in a such anonymous setting.

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Wait, so there’s a thread talking about slavery in North Africa and people are celebrating it like it’s a black achievement? recapping how one group talked shyt about another and how they all, at one point or another, got fukked over?

either you honestly don’t want a better world for everyone else or you’re too stupid to realize what it takes. honestly, in virtual exchanges on subjects like these, it’s best to talk how you would publicly. My thoughts about most of the thoughts presented in this thread is that most of you rarely share your opinions in public and have very little opportunity to be tested. However, I feel most opinions on here are so ridiculous, the only place they could be shared openly is in a such anonymous setting.

I'm moroccan and shared my thoughts to English people and was charged with racially aggrevated assault lol.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
@Swagnificent and the rest of people in this thread. What books do you recommend showing black moor history like in this thread?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Please cite one post in this thread CELEBRATING slavery? This thread is about setting the record straight when it comes to history. White supremacy is an ideology that has been destroying the minds of black people and other races for the last 500 years. Its based on the idea that white people are inherently superior to all other races. The fact whites were slaves to black people in Africa just a few centuries ago proves there is no such thing as white supremacy and that no race is better than the other. The reason white people have changed history to take out moments like this when it was black people ruling the earth and white people being enslaved is because they need the ideology of white supremacy to reign.

If the truth of history is exposed then white supremacy ends.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent and the rest of people in this thread. What books do you recommend showing black moor history like in this thread?

This book by Ivan Van Sertima is required reading for every black people IMO.

I would go further and say everything by Ivan Van Sertima should be required reading. He is one of the best black intellectuals of all-time.

Here is another solid book on the topic: