WHITE Slaves and BLACK Masters....the untold history of North Africa

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Call it what you will but indentured servitude is not true slavery unless you had actually been commited/bound to so many years of service that it was as goid as tge rest of your life or if your descendents were also indentured through you.... You owe a debt and have the option to serve out your sentence in prison and know that you have so many years of service after which you go back to your life, if you didnt have the misfortune of living in an area with shytty laws regarding servitude...

But still not even remotely the same as being kidnapped and most likely transported and being forcefully held and being relegated to the status of a beast of burden to be owned by another person to with as he/she pleases.

Thats my opinion at least.
Your opinion isn't based on facts breh. That's fine if that's how you feel but that doesn't describe slavery through out human civilization. Slavery has had many faces breh

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If you can’t figure my point from my first post, you have to be the most daft person ever. I don’t see how you can quote me where I’m saying what’s on my mind and be like “where are they doing this”, I show you, and then your like “what’s your point”.

How is it you can read so much about moors and copy and paste but I write one paragraph and it’s hard to comprehend what I mean? That’s why I’ll never understand people in this forum...

I dont get ur snobbiness and psuedo intellectual stance. U came in here telling us what we do and dont talk about in real life like u know us? U need to sit down.Then u tried to preach about slavery and how its bad on some eye for an eye makes the whole world blind steez as if we are bragging. Breh, this is history, not shyt we pulled out our ass. We are just literally talking history. Why are u so invested against us talking about this...?:jbhmm:

And I asked whats ur point cuz Ive noticed most if not all of ur posts are some wanna intellectual mumbo jumbo that leads to nothing:dead: typa dude to use big words for simple tasks.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Your opinion isn't based on facts breh. That's fine if that's how you feel but that doesn't describe slavery through out human civilization. Slavery has had many faces breh

And yet has remained... well... slavery.

Wrap a turd in silk and its still a turd?