WHITE Slaves and BLACK Masters....the untold history of North Africa

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:gucci:........werd.......theres good slavery?
IDK about good. But it was like people were Able to pay off debt by working for the debtor until it was paid off for one example. Wasn't always a brutal thing. In some cultures it was just a way of life they weren't looked down upon at all. It wasn't until Cacs got involved when the brutality and inhumane treatment became a worldwide thing. Not saying slavery is good at all but the slavery we know about isn't what was going on in Africa before Cacs got involved.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it wasn't the millions of arabs that invaded from Saudi Arabia like 800 years before that? :francis:

The Arabs of that time were also black. Contrary to what many modern day "Arabs" want to believe, the majority of modern day "Arabs" are really just Arabized Turks and other Caucasians from central Asia. The true Arabs are originally from Yemen. And if you know where Yemen is on a map its literally a stone's throw from East Africa. That is why culturally and linguistically the original Arabs were so similar to East Africans.

OG Arabs were black. PERIOD.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
admitting that there were black masters in north Africa would kill off their whole "we wuz kangz" shyt about Egypt not being black. So of course they bury this.

They won't even show that there are still tons of black people still NATIVE to North Africa to this day. Basically if you go past the northern tip of North Africa that borders the Mediterranean, its entirely BLACK. Now there are way more people that live along that small strip of land at the very north of North Africa than live in the interior where the Sahara Desert dominates. However, if you do go into the Sahara Desert you will notice that the overwhelming majority of Berbers that live in the Sahara and along its borders are BLACK. The racists try to explain this away by saying those black people were brought as slaves. But that doesn't explain why its the black tribes that actually know how to navigate the Sahara Desert.

The tribes that dwell the Sahara Desert are all black. Which is funny because non-black Arabs are stereotyped as the desert dwellers. But in North Africa its the black berbers that know how to survive in the desert while the white berbers all live along the northern coast and live in towns and cities. This is how you know who is native to the land who just arrived.

The true bedouins in both North Africa and Arabia are black.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK about good. But it was like people were Able to pay off debt by working for the debtor until it was paid off for one example. Wasn't always a brutal thing. In some cultures it was just a way of life they weren't looked down upon at all. It wasn't until Cacs got involved when the brutality and inhumane treatment became a worldwide thing. Not saying slavery is good at all but the slavery we know about isn't what was going on in Africa before Cacs got involved.

Exactly. The thing that made American Chattel Slavery especially demonic is it did something that has never been done before in the history of slavery. It linked skin color with who could or couldn't be a slave. This move basically cursed all future generations to have to carry the burden of that original sin both in terms of those that were harmed by it (black people) and those that were privileged by it (white people). Its the main reason why we still have so many issues surrounding race to this day.

In other parts of the world where slavery existed, after a few generations people forgot who was the slave and who was the master. In the Americas because of the pairing of racism with slavery, we have been unable to free ourselves from the evils of slavery even after its been abolished for over 150 years.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread makes no sense. If Black men were masters of white slaves in North Africa, there would be blacks in North Africa, not psuedo white men.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This shouldnt be news

To think blacks and blacks ONLY have been slaves is some self deprecating shyt...

Theres been slaves for almost every race , including whites but the difference is with the transatlantic slave trade is the construct of race, racial hiearchy , and the creation of white supremacy....

Alotta Romans and Greeks had respect for blacks, hell the blueprint for their civilizations was bitten off Africans, and the ME ...They had more respect for Africans than they did barbaric cave dwelling Western Europeans (who they routinely captured/enslaved and served as slaves/sex slaves/gladiators)....

Oddly enough these dumb ass race obsessed white supremacists dont realize their “Nordic” ancestors for the most part were primitive barbarians....up until the middle ages/medeival times where they almost were completely wiped out due to the Plague..

I really do think White Supremacy is a reaction and overcompensation of whites almost getting wiped off this earth and disregarded for most of history....West North and East Africa, the middle east and asia always been on their shyt...

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
They won't even show that there are still tons of black people still NATIVE to North Africa to this day. Basically if you go past the northern tip of North Africa that borders the Mediterranean, its entirely BLACK. Now there are way more people that live along that small strip of land at the very north of North Africa than live in the interior where the Sahara Desert dominates. However, if you do go into the Sahara Desert you will notice that the overwhelming majority of Berbers that live in the Sahara and along its borders are BLACK. The racists try to explain this away by saying those black people were brought as slaves. But that doesn't explain why its the black tribes that actually know how to navigate the Sahara Desert.

The tribes that dwell the Sahara Desert are all black. Which is funny because non-black Arabs are stereotyped as the desert dwellers. But in North Africa its the black berbers that know how to survive in the desert while the white berbers all live along the northern coast and live in towns and cities. This is how you know who is native to the land who just arrived.

The true bedouins in both North Africa and Arabia are black.

Yo this has been bugging me on this site. First if all people calling me an Arab when I'm from an indegenous berber tribe. Second of all people calling me a sand cac. Again my tribe is from the south of Morocco around the Sahara desert. Everybody is black there. The middle eastern Arabized moroccans are more up north and in the cities. Dunno where the term sand cac comes from because all the tribes I know that are from desert areas are black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this has been bugging me on this site. First if all people calling me an Arab when I'm from an indegenous berber tribe. Second of all people calling me a sand cac. Again my tribe is from the south of Morocco around the Sahara desert. Everybody is black there. The middle eastern Arabized moroccans are more up north and in the cities. Dunno where the term sand cac comes from because all the tribes I know that are from desert areas are black.

White supremacy is a bytch. It got most black people confused. I used to be ignorant like the people you are talking about because the way the mainstream media presents stuff. I thought everyone from places like Morocco were cacs. But then I actually started watching documentaries on life in the Sahara desert. And I saw all the people were black. And then I heard they were all indigenous berber tribes that have been running these caravans through the Sahara desert for centuries. That's when I learned how big this deception by the cacs was.

I now view only black people as true berbers. If you are not black then you are european pretending to be a berber.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread makes no sense. If Black men were masters of white slaves in North Africa, there would be blacks in North Africa, not psuedo white men.

What are you talking about? Are you saying the fact the population is now largely mulatto that means the guys who ran shyt back in the day were black? And you're saying this with no evidence. You're just arguing this apriori.

That's the white supremacy in you talking.