White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"If I get one more complaint from one more JEW in this community..."

That's the part that's gonna get him fired.

That line alone had the person recording go:

a52841ebb1e8af785c733c5ffe09d0d5.gif

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
All the people co signing this dude need to understand it is a generational problem that is NOT exclusive to black children. Have many friends who are teachers in different areas in the country. These kids can’t wipe their ass without a tablet and the parents ain’t shyt and have no accountability. Then wanna complain and blame the underfunded schools when their kids can’t make grades and function in the real world. It’s astonishing how many parents don’t see the road ahead for their kids. It’s the way of the world today

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Provide a link

It’s irresponsible to say this in a vacuum. There are a plethora of nuances that must be considered for this to even make sense are be pertinent to the discussion.

And the first link didn’t validate your points listed in your post…. Didn’t read the other links because of that.

lol. I know this is contextual. So is calling Black kids dummies. That's HELLA contextual as well. It's funny how you're supporting one contextual point and negating the other wholesale. But carry on.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Not really commenting directly on what you said, but I'm almost sure you're from or have lived in Pittsburgh, so I pulled up this craziness on Google.

"Pittsburgh Obama 6-12 is an above average, public, magnet school located in PITTSBURGH, PA. It has 832 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 14% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading."

"Overview of Pittsburgh Obama 6-12The school's minority student enrollment is 82%. The student-teacher ratio is 14:1, which is worse than that of the district. The student population is made up of 56% female students and 44% male students. The school enrolls 100% economically disadvantaged students."

Those numbers encompass all students; not just minorities. But FOURTEEN PERCENT PROFICIENT IN MATH?! Now, "minority" covers a whole lot of people, but I had family that went to Obama, I've been to 2 of their graduations, and "minority" is mainly us.

Like you said, it's up to us to prioritize our focus. As of now, education isn't the focus.
14% proficient in math is :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You make it sound easy.

Just teach and say a couple of inspiring words, that's all you gotta do brehs. :wow:
it’s funny

I bet yall wouldn’t have this same energy with yall doctors, or the people who make sure you got clean water, let them come up with some excuse as to why they can’t take care of you or why you ain’t got no water

But when it comes to kids and teens well I guess they on they on, even though teachers are paid from your taxes

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
^^^MESSAGE^^^

Exactly. I got my ass BEAT when the teachers complained that I was talking in class.

Never a problem after I got the belt :hubie:

Yea but teachers cannot do that for schools filled with wayward kids. That’s the point.

Teachers used to step up for the kids who were falling in between the cracks, and that was admirable.

But now you have schools filled with kids falling in between the cracks. This is a COMMUNITY problem, not teacher problem.

We have shytty parents, overworked single parents, etc and the kids are the ones who suffer.

You can tell the kids who come from stable backgrounds. They’re usually the kids who got picked on if they were a little nerdy or a “teacher’s pet”
That sounds all good, what y’all going to do with bad parents

Or is the solution to not teach kids

And it seems I need to remind yall teaching is a public service job, so regardless of the conditions they need to do the best they can

Daps
Reppin
NULL

African American Literacy Statistics

June 5, 2023 by Danny McLoughlin

Literacy rates have been shown to be a key factor in determining outcomes of everything from the likelihood of going to prison. On the other hand, the conditions a person grows up in – such as the literacy rate of their parents and poverty – have a significant impact on a child’s chances of gaining reading proficiency.

The number of African American adults with low literacy skills has remained relatively stable since 1992.

The estimated literacy rate among African American adults (aged 15 and above) in the United States is approximately 88% as of 2020
While it was around 90% for White Americans.

The overall literacy rate in the United States is around 86%, making the African American adult literacy rate slightly higher than the national average

African American literacy rates have significantly improved over the past half-century, increasing from approximately 60% in the 1960s to the current rate of around 88%

Factors contributing to the improvement in African American literacy rates include increased educational access, improved educational quality, and government initiatives targeting socio-economic disparities and racial inequalities

:dwillhuh: You posting scam sites now?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
^^^MESSAGE^^^

Exactly. I got my ass BEAT when the teachers complained that I was talking in class.

Never a problem after I got the belt :hubie:

Yea but teachers cannot do that for schools filled with wayward kids. That’s the point.

Teachers used to step up for the kids who were falling in between the cracks, and that was admirable.

But now you have schools filled with kids falling in between the cracks. This is a COMMUNITY problem, not teacher problem.

We have shytty parents, overworked single parents, etc and the kids are the ones who suffer.

yup
You can tell the kids who come from stable backgrounds. They’re usually the kids who got picked on if they were a little nerdy or a “teacher’s pet”
that's why it's important to be around similar like minded people. That's naturally what you're going to gravitate towards. Hopefully the like mindedness are those who want to be successful.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. I know this is contextual. So is calling Black kids dummies. That's HELLA contextual as well. It's funny how you're supporting one contextual point and negating the other wholesale. But carry on.

You one of them that thinks they’re bright but really aren’t…. Where did I say black students were dummies? Quote the post….

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Pikesville probably has a lot of kids who are really from park heights and they don't give a fukk.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We would never because then we would have no choice but to acknowledge the truth. Hell, there is a shyt ton of data out there that shows we are the lowest performing in education all throughout the country.

It’s sad because just like in this thread, only 1/4 of us will acknowledge the problem. Everybody will just want to ignore it and claim racism; like we didn’t all go to the same schools and saw our peers acting just like what the teachers described in the comments (a lot of people in here were those “peers”, though, so…)

Easier to deflect than look in the mirror. :yeshrug:

We are black people in the United States Of America. You are going to have to work 2x harder to even get to the same levels as your white counterparts in far too many situations. Yes we know they are responsible for and can blame crackaz for a lot of shyt, but at the end of the day we can't let it stop us either. Our ancestors didn't so we shouldn't either. Far too many of our people have been through worse and found a way to make it happen. We literally cannot afford to fukk off the one thing they cannot take away from you...education. That is the building block of everything. If it's not valued, then you are even further behind. And American society has shown consistently that it does not give 2 fukks about the excuses, even when legitimate, if you are black.

All you can do is start with your own household. There is zero excuse to be made for lack of home training and careless parenting.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This…… I don’t care how true it is the kids are but I’d be damn if I’m gonna co sign some cac.. Black folk need to stay on fukkin code period

100% agree. That message should not have come from him. No matter how much they agree with him and the truth, his cracka ass can't say it. He needs to go.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got beat like a muhfukka and it didn't have a positive effect on me at all. Built anger and resentment towards my parents and developed a violent streak, an unhealthy fear of my parents, nothing about that shyt was necessary...

that's why I said a last resort. I usually talk with them at first and try to reason, then start taking away privileges and items, then if they still don't get the point, they get that work. I exhaust every avenue I could before it comes to that.

You want your kids to have a respect for you with some slight fear IMO. But I also talk to them all the time about shyt and make sure they tell me why they are getting their ass whupped before doing so. So there's not question why. I tell them I hate doing the shyt, so get your shyt together.

They are kids, I expect them to do dumb shyt. But gotdamn nikka, don't keep doing the dumb shyt and be all :confused: when I put my foot in your ass.