White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

lib123

All Star
Daps
People may want to juelz around it, but stuff like this is why most Black children need to grow up in households with two married parents under the same roof. Keyword most, of course life happens and it's not realistic for all. A lot of single mother's are constantly working and stressed out and don't have time to attend PTA meetings and see the types of administrators who are dictating how their children are being educated. And of course a lot of children act out at school out of frustration of growing up in broken homes without both parents. I seriously don't understand why so many of us dance around this. It's like focusing on everything that goes into building a winning football team except the QB. It seems like we claim to want things to change but still wanna keep the door open for fukkery.

If raising children in two-parent married households became the priority in Black society in America rampant nonsense like dudes making "raw and regret" decisions (it's funny as a joke on here but people really live their lives with this mindset) and women prioritizing height and swag over morals and character wouldn't be sustainable. Real rap.

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
People may want to juelz around it, but stuff like this is why most Black children need to grow up in households with two married parents under the same roof. A lot of single mother's are constantly working and stressed out and don't have time to attend PTA meetings and see the types of administrators who are dictating how their children are being educated. And of course a lot of children act out at school out of frustration of growing up in broken homes without both parents. I seriously don't understand why so many of us dance around this. It seems like we want things to change but keep the door open for fukkery.
nikkas love sweeping shyt under the rug

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
That's rare, especially at higher end private schools. I went to private school my whole life and they would swiftly expel classmates who were acting up.

This isn't true. People who have attended private schools can tell you countless stories about rich privileged kids who did drugs, came to class drunk, cursed out teachers, and pulled federally prosecutable pranks, only to get a slap on the wrist when Daddy and Mommy threatened to sue or pull donor contributions.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Some of these people just aren’t good teachers, you have to be a good coach, manipulator, and know how to deal
With different types of characters as a teacher, some of these folks just ain’t cut out for it, they might have good hearts and care but that’s simply not enough when dealing with ranges of kids with all types of dysfunctional issues from their upbringing and baggage that comes with maturing from a child to an adult.

It’s not their job to be a coach, co parent, and psychologist. If they require all this care, tell their parents to put them into special ed classes. Black parents NEED to take FULL responsibility for this

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The very fact he uses the "ungrateful" trope is 100% colonizer/white supremacy speak, no matter how he (or y'all) want to twist it. That reveals his deep true feeling towards the black students, and people, in general.

Beside the point. these kids are not acing classes they are failing. Most black kids can’t read at grade level. This is a crisis, sir

lib123

All Star
Daps
This isn't true. People who have attended private schools can tell you countless stories about rich privileged kids who did drugs, came to class drunk, cursed out teachers, and pulled federally prosecutable pranks, only to get a slap on the wrist when Daddy and Mommy threatened to sue or pull donor contributions.

Yeah that happens but that's not the norm. There are select private schools that cater to those types of students but most don't. Private schools by and large are way less accepting of nonsense. Hence why you haven't seen any mass shootings at private schools.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It was never this bad though. Yes, bad kids are bad, and grades were grades, but there were essentials to keep kids focus on school. I started to see the budget cuts and the lack of care with programs such as the arts and music. The biggest problem with the school system is that it's coming off like a prison system.

These kids want motivation to actually give a fukk, so why take away ideals that could help a child get through school. It's bad enough, the pandemic push these children way back beyond expectations, but the writing was on the wall with constant school closings.

At this point, these children are being groomed to be failures to the system, sadly. I wrote a piece on The War of Education as well as the need for the library, because It's not even hidden anymore.

This country thrives on idiots and brain-dead robots. Hence, why you see these alarming affairs lately, because this system is fitting to implode.
Nikka it's always been bad. I don't agree with how that cac said it but I agree with the teachers saying the kids don't want to learn. shyt I was one of those kids in the 90s so I know it's trash now with the way millennials are raising their kids specifically Black ones.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
It’s the parents, teachers can’t discipline your kids. All a teacher can do is give you ISS or detention by sending your child to the principles office. If you don’t check your fcking kid for acting up, teachers can’t do shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nikka it's always been bad. I don't agree with how that cac said it but I agree with the teachers saying the kids don't want to learn. shyt I was one of those kids in the 90s so I know it's trash now with the way millennials are raising their kids specifically Black ones.

Dude I know it's been bad and seen for myself with books that were so outdated, Watergate was on and crackin.

I'm talking about it being fukked up to the point, I'm frightened to even let my kids kids go to a public school :picard:

Don't get me started with common core and all of the nick picking shyt that made kids more confused and dumb by the millisecond.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The parents have to put the kids on a trajectory, help them find purpose and duty.

These kids have to be raised to compete. Not because of having good test scores for the sake of test scores but their whole lifetime is gonna be filled with Trump judges and Stephen Millers soon. They need the resources and abilities to mitigate that, this is about survival and these parents are failing them. We should know what the get down is already