White Peoples love for Dogs

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Every race on this earth likes dogs :dahell:
EXACTLY…. Peoples hatred on this site for dogs is weird af at best…. Like I get not being a dog person but the way in which some of y’all seem to look at them from a psychological point of view is every now and then, kinda extreme… and then suggesting only white people care deeply for their Dogs is BEYOND ducktales status… I know plenty of black and Hispanic people that would gun you down for harming their dog just like it’s a member of the family.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
EXACTLY…. Peoples hatred on this site for dogs is weird af at best…. Like I get not being a dog person but the way in which some of y’all seem to look at them from a psychological point of view is every now and then, kinda extreme… and then suggesting only white people care deeply for their Dogs is BEYOND ducktales status… I know plenty of black and Hispanic people that would gun you down for harming their dog just like it’s a member of the family.
Wrote all that just for Dogset to catch another L for shame

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
A dog is the closest thing they have to owning a slave

thinking-woke.gif
who's the slave the dog or the owner

flirt-look-black-man-6674kdl2u22k9bbh.gif

walk it
feed it
clean up its shyt
kiss it
cry when it dies..
will catch a bullet for em ...
claim em on taxes

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always laugh when white people complain about low birth rates. Many young white millineals seem to just want to be "dog parents" or whatever. It's funny.

I do love dogs though but some take it too far

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a white woman on a podcast who described (in great detail) her desire to want to do horrible things to a cartoon dog.

And when the other hosts where like "what??" she kept going. Talking about how she has pleasured herself to the thoughts of doing things to him.

And then the other hosts were like "You mean if he was a human right?" and she was like... "nah, as a dog"

I wanted to find it but apparently its been taken down and the original video has been edited. But you cand find people reacting to it on youtube.

It will disturb you

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Calling undeniable #dogset love c00nish ain’t going to stop us :banderas:

bout to take my little girl out for ice cream, you go ahead and leave Rufus in the backyard chained up too I bet :mjpls:

she’s got a winter jacket too with a fur collar:ohlawd:

only thing Rufus got wrapped around his neck is that chain you leave him on :umad:

Take her to Petsmart once a month to get her hair and her nails done :ohlawd:

Only treatments Rufus is seeing is for them damned fleas :umad:

top shelf kibble leather leash with the heart in the middle :ohlawd:

Last edited: