White Peoples love for Dogs

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never forgotten that a pretty fine cave CAC bytch said to me that a dog's tongue is clearer than water. That's why she let her dog kiss her face and her tongue shyt had me :dahell: and :mindblown: :scusthov:

That's why I stay away from dirty cacs when they have their dogs, etc.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A dog is the closest thing they have to owning a slave

thinking-woke.gif
Might be why many types of ppl have dogs.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Dogs and neanderthals started their relationship during the times they lived in caves and they began to feed the wolves and they protected each other and dogs started to become domesticated.

cacs are biologically descendent from the cave monkeys from the mountains of caucausus...

It's like treating dogs like people are bred into their survival instincts.

It's kind of sick and interesting... white women are overwhelmingly represented in those fukking dogs through history.

Dogs are pretty disgusting too, and cacs don't like to bathe, so it's like a match made in heaven.

I loosely joke about it...but I think that's the closest explanation I could gather.

**Go to the 4:00 mark** It's pretty disturbing...

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The original c00ns of animals that descend from wolves that ate the apple(cooked meat)

Now they have been bred to be retarded because they chose to be a slave to their senses and thus a slave to humans instead of the apex predator that balances ecosystems

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember one time (about 10 years ago), my brother in law and his girl came through with a little yorkie, treating it like a child, calling it their baby. Meanwhile, I had my three year old son around.

and I can't remember exactly how I said it but it was something like "you can't compare a dog to a child. I'll kill a dog instantly, if I had to choose".

Brother in law married her. She hates me to this day. :lolbron:

to-this-day-fight.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I agree OP

Keep them outside …

I’ll add

Kissing a dog in the mouth or bringing one around people who don’t like them should come with jail time …

Last edited: