Dogs are fukking retarded

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Ayo you so gotdamn ungrateful. That dog saved you from being funked by a skunk and you on here complaining? Where you live at Where skunks just freely walk up in your yard anyway? Jesus be a literal fence because this man got no sense.

Don't quote me either argue with your Mammy pussies
a little girl is sitting in a car seat and making a funny face .

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Can't have animals in the house period. Cat or dog.
live a miserable, joyless life without the love and affections a pet can provide, brehs

:hhh:

@CouldntBeMeTho :yeshrug:

more hardline #catset members advocate for the death of dogs... personally i stay the hell out of Islamabad, but i do have sympathy for dogs. i just treat them kinda like retarded people. theyre still worthy of love, they just drool too much and might shyt on the floor from time to time, but you still care for them.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Where you live at Where skunks just freely walk up in your yard anyway?
I live right next to the woods. They've been cutting down trees which leaves many animals (racc00ns, possums, skunks;etc.) homeless. I have fruit trees (lemon, persimmon, pear) in my yard. This naturally makes them want to come visit my backyard for a snack.

I hate skunks I have a pregnant one living under my shed :snoop:
Yeah I have a shed too and that also attracts these damn critters. I wish there were an anti-skunk bait. I was on a night walk the other week and smelled a skunk. I ran my ass inside so I didn't get caught by that stinky fukk. I assume this is the very skunk my dog killed.