Rio De Janeiro, BR
Every race on this earth likes dogs :dahell:
cMQpsqj.gif

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
White people will literally call their dogs children.

Other people like dogs, but they don't obsess over them like white people.
White people will call their dog children, but they also do the same for cats. They be calling cats fur baby and cat parent and all kinds of shyt. So it's clearly not just about their relationship with dogs and this thread ain't nothing about white people saying fur baby or anything. It's about white people's love for dogs, but every race loves dogs. White people's insanity extends towards all animals.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Dogs are cool, loyal as hell, and they will give their life to protect your family. But I still wouldn't spend thousands on surgery/vet bills on them. When it comes down to that I would just tell the vet put him to sleep or he'll be alright, we'll just take it easy with him.
I've seen cacs let my dogs lick their face while I stand there visibly disgusted. :scust: Even when they just lick my hand I still go wash that shyt off immediately b/c its disgusting. They already know not to try that mess with my face. It wouldn't matter if I was laying on the ground b/c they know I don't get down like that.

Hell I've had my dogs for years now and I still wash my hands every time I touch them. I make sure the children do that too and tell them don't get all comfortable, these dogs are disgusting.